ReportsnReports.com adds report Enterprise Collaboration Market [Solutions (Telephony, Unified Messaging, Conferencing, Collaboration Platforms, Enterprise Social), Services, Deployment, User Types (SME, Enterprises)] - Global Advancements, Worldwide Forecasts & Analysis (2014 - 2019) to its store. The Enterprise Collaboration solutions market is an optimistic market trend mainly because of enterprises growing and penetrating into new markets, which results in location of assets in different geographies, different time zones and different work culture. An Enterprise Collaboration solution overcomes the above mentioned barriers and provides smooth flow of communications and also helps in socializing among colleagues. Enterprise collaboration solution also helps in Operating System sharing, real time sharing and thus helps to reduce time taken in decision-making process. Enterprise Collaboration solution includes Telephony communications, Unified Messaging, Audio-Video Conferencing, collaborating platforms and applications and enterprise social networks.
Enterprise Collaboration solutions find applications in the verticals, such as: Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI), Business Services, IT and Telecom, Manufacturing, Retail and wholesale, Healthcare and Governments segments.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=276614.
The Enterprise Collaboration market sub segments comprises of: Collaboration Solutions and Collaboration Services. In 2014, collaboration solutions market, Telephony solutions accounts for the highest market share in total Enterprise Collaboration market and in 2019 also, it is expected to be the highest revenue generating segment in the overall Enterprise Collaboration market.
The Y-o-Y growth rates of Enterprise Social Networks will be on the higher side among the collaboration solutions market and Professional and Support services will be on the higher side among the collaboration services market throughout the forecast period. Few high growth markets are:
- Healthcare: real-time communications and quick decision making.
- Government: single platform for communications between government agencies, departments and contractors.
Analyst expects the Healthcare and Government, Education, Transportation, Energy, Media and Entertainment segments will show tremendous growth throughout the forecast period. However, there are few revenue pockets, namely BFSI, IT and Telecom, Business services, Manufacturing, Retail and wholesale segments will show significant increase in this period.
Inquire for Discount @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=276614.
Major challenges faced by the vendors in this space is no proper standards to be followed, security of data and network, IT control over data and network infrastructure and intense competition in the market.
There are various assumptions that we have taken into consideration for market sizing and forecasting exercise. Few of global assumptions include political, economic, social, technological and economic factors. For instance, exchange rates, one of the economic factors, are expected to have a moderate rating of impact on this market. Therefore, dollar fluctuations are expected to not seriously affect the forecasts in the emerging APAC regions.
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:–
- This report segments the market into solutions and services, covering this market comprehensively. The report provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub-segments. The market numbers are further split across the different verticals and regions.
- This report will help them better understand the competitor and gain more insights to better position their business. There is a separate section on competitive landscape, including competitor ecosystem, mergers and acquisition and venture capital funding. Besides, there are company profiles of 20 top players in this market. In this section, market internals are provided that can put them ahead of the competitors.
- The report helps them understand the pulse of the market. The report provides information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the IT & Telecommunication ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.