RnRMarketResearch.com offers “Clazakizumab (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023”global research report on its store.
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic autoimmune disease which causes inflammation and deformity of the joints . It affects over seven million individuals in the 10MM covered in this report (US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK, Japan, Australia, China, and India) and the prevalence is expected to grow to just over 8.5 million individuals by 2023. The anti-TNFs have been effective in treating the signs and symptoms of RA and inhibiting progression to erosive bone disease. However, the landscape is quickly changing with the introduction of biosimilars, novel biologics, and a class of oral therapies known as JAK inhibitors, all of which will change the market dynamics between 2013 and 2023. With the anti-TNFs as extremely effective therapies for RA, the market is extremely competitive for new entrants and will undergo further pressure as biosimilars are approved and launch.
Clazakizumab is a humanized mAb directed against IL-6 that is in Phase IIb of development by Alder Biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of moderate to severe RA. It is expected to be used as an SC injection, in combination with MTX, but is also under investigation for use as a monotherapy. Clazakizumab blocks IL-6 and therefore reduces inflammation, as well as swelling, pain, and joint destruction, associated with RA.
Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/clazakizumab-rheumatoid-arthritis-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2023-market-report.html .
Scope of The Report:
- Overview of Rheumatoid Arthritis, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Clazakizumab including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Clazakizumab for the top seven countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential.
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Clazakizumab performance.
- Obtain sales forecast for Clazakizumab from 2013-2023 in top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan).
Order a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=312804 .
Table of Content for “Clazakizumab (Rheumatoid Arthritis) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” research report includes:
3 Disease Overview 16
3.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology 16
3.1.1 Etiology 16
3.1.2 Pathophysiology 16
3.2 Symptoms 20
3.3 Prognosis 21
3.4 Quality of Life 21
4 Disease Management 22
4.1 Diagnosis and Treatment Overview 22
4.1.1 Diagnosis 22
4.1.2 Treatment Guidelines 24
4.1.3 Leading Prescribed Drugs for the Treatment of RA 33
4.1.4 Clinical Practice 34
5 Competitive Assessment 40
5.1 Overview 40
6 Unmet Need and Opportunity 42
6.1 Overview 42
6.2 Development of Cost-Effective Therapies 43
6.2.1 Unmet Need 43
6.2.2 Gap Analysis 44
6.2.3 Opportunity 44
6.3 Biomarkers to Predict Responsiveness to Therapy 45
6.3.1 Unmet Need 45
6.3.2 Gap Analysis 47
6.3.3 Opportunity 47
6.4 Early Diagnosis of RA 48
6.4.1 Unmet Need 48
6.4.2 Gap Analysis 49
6.4.3 Opportunity 50
6.5 Personalized Treatment Approach 50
6.5.1 Unmet Need 50
6.5.2 Gap Analysis 51
6.5.3 Opportunity 53
7 Pipeline Assessment 54
7.1 Overview 54
7.2 Promising Drugs in Clinical Development 54
8 Clazakizumab 62
8.1 Overview 62
8.2 Efficacy 63
8.3 Safety 65
8.4 Dosing and Formulation 65
8.5 Potential Clinical Positioning 66
8.6 Potential Commercial Positioning 66
8.7 Pricing and Reimbursement 66
8.8 SWOT Analysis 68
8.9 Forecast 68
Priced at US $3495 for a single user PDF, a discount on this research report can be requested at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=312804 .
RnR Market Research library offers syndicated reports by market research publishers from across the globe. We help you find the most relevant business intelligence from ready-to-buy syndicated market research studies. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more, RnR Market Research also offers company data, country profiles, trends, information and analysis on the sector of your interest. (http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/latest_reports).