It’s bad enough to be sick, but it’s even worse when you are traveling and away from home. Fortunately, there are supplemental health discount programs such as Freshbenies that provide access to doctors, discount prescriptions and a whole host of benefits that are ideal for the business traveler. Typical benefits include:
• Teledoc – gain 24/7 access to a board-certified doctor who can resolve many medical issues via telephone or online video consultations.
• Medical Health Advisor – Receive assistance to resolve clinical, insurance and administrative issues for medical, hospital, dental, pharmacy and other needs.
• Medical Bill Saver – speak with advocates who will work to lower out-of-pocket costs so you can save money and providers receive payments quickly.
• Dental Care – receive discounts of 15% to 50% for using one of the dentists in the program.
• Vision – Choose from a wide range of professionals , receive high-quality vision care and save money.
• Pharmacy Discounts – Save between 10% to 85% for utilizing a pharmacy inside the national network.
Depending upon the package you choose, you can receive other benefits including roadside assistance, safe identity programs and personal legal advice.
The idea of Freshbenies is not to replace your existing health benefits, but to provide additional benefits you don’t have while also giving you access to a nationwide pool of providers. This type of program ensures you can access quality providers regardless of where you are, giving you peace of mind during your business travels.
Contact one of our insurance specialists to ask questions about offering Freshbenies to your employees. Adding these types of benefits not only ensure your employees are cared for whether on business or personal travel, but also signify the care your company takes to ensure they have good benefits – a proven method to improve morale and retain talent.
Read more about how you can save while you travel here.