New market research titled “Cardiovascular Monitoring Devices - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Cardiovascular Monitoring Devices pipeline. The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Cardiovascular Monitoring Devices pipeline products.
Company Profiles: A3 Remote Monitoring Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Accord Biomaterials, Inc., Admittance Technologies, Inc., Advanced Medical Electronics Corporation, Aerotel Medical Systems (1988) Ltd., AIT Austrian Institute of Technology GmbH, Alere Inc., Angel Medical Systems, Inc., Apple Medical Corporation, Arineta Ltd., Arrhythmotech, LLC, Arterium Medical LLC, AtCor Medical Holdings Limited, AUM Cardiovascular, LLC, Blue Box Health Inc., Boston Scientific Corporation, Cactus Semiconductor, Inc., Cambridge Heart, Inc., Cardiac Insight, Inc., CardiacConnect Corporation, Cardio Acoustics, ltd., Cardioalarm Inc, CardioComm Solutions Inc., Cardiogal, CardioLev Dynamics (HCS), Cardiologic Innovations Limited, CardioNet Inc., Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Cognionics, Inc., Coland Holdings Company Limited, Columbia University, Corhythm Inc., CorTronix Biomedical Advancement Technologies, Inc., Cybernet Medical, DELTA, DHS Medical, Diagnostic Devices Inc., Dipylon Medical AB, EasyG LLC, Edwards Lifesciences Corporation, Endotronix Inc., EP Limited, Eso-Technologies, Inc., Everist Genomics Inc., EXCMR, Ltd., Flashback Technologies, Inc., Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Polymer Research, Grey Innovation Pty Ltd, HEARD Medical, Heart Health, Inc., Heart Test Laboratories Inc., Heart Tronics, Inc., HeartSounds, Inc., HMicro Inc., I NEEDMD INC, iCardiac Technologies, Inc., Imaxdi., IMEC, IMEXCO General Ltd., Imperial College London, Infinite Biomedical Technologies LLC, Integrated Sensing Systems, Inc., Intersection Medical, Inc., Kyma Medical Technologies Ltd, LifeWatch Technologies Ltd., LifeWave Hi-Tech Medical Devices Ltd., Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Medical Care Technologies, Inc., Medicalgorithmics S.A., Medicus Engineering ApS, Medtronic plc, Mergenet Medical, Inc., MGI Medical LLC, Miami Cardiovascular Innovations, Mitocardia, MobilECG Laboratories Ltd., Nanyang Technological University, NeoMed Technologies, Inc., NeuroSky, NewCardio, Inc., NimbleHeart Inc., Noninvasive Medical Technologies, Inc., Novosense AB, Nuubo, Omnimedics Limited, Orbital Research Inc., Oxford Cardiomox Ltd, Philips Healthcare, Qardio Inc., QT Medical, Inc., Refer2Input, LLC, Rindex Medical, Inc., Schiller AG, Scivanta Medical Corporation, SmartCardia Sarl, Sonavex, Sorin S.p.A., SPIROCOR Ltd., Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, St. Jude Medical, Inc., Stratoscientific, Inc., Technische Universiteit Eindhoven, Teknova Medical Systems Ltd., The Johns Hopkins University, The University of Utah, Thornhill Research Inc, Tioga Ltd, Toumaz Technology Limited, Transoma Medical, Inc., Tristan Technologies, Inc., Trivitron Healthcare Pvt Ltd., TrusTECH, Universitat Politecnica de Catalunya, University of California, Irvine, University of Colorado, University of Leeds, University of Michigan Pediatric Device Consortium, University of Oslo, University of Tampere, University of Valencia, University of Virginia, VascuVis, Vectorious Medical Technologies Ltd, VectraCor, Inc., VeinAid, LLC, VentriPoint, Inc., Vicor Technologies, Inc. and Vixiar Medical, Inc.
Complete report on pipeline assessment review of Cardiovascular Monitoring Devices with 124 market data tables and 06 figures, spread across 393 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/cardiovascular-monitoring-devices-medical-devices-pipeline-assessment-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· Extensive coverage of the Cardiovascular Monitoring Devices under development
· The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
· The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Cardiovascular Monitoring Devices and list all their pipeline projects
· The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
· The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
· Recent developments in the segment / industry
Request sample for this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=463329 .
Reasons to buy
· Formulate significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to improve R&D strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of Cardiovascular Monitoring Devices under development
· Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying major players with the most promising pipeline
· In-depth analysis of the product's current stage of development, territory and estimated launch date