Everyone loves the long, warm, leisurely days of summer. Pursuing a favorite warm-weather pastime is one of the pleasures of the season. Whether it’s golfing, gardening or swimming in the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool, all that time in the heat outdoors takes a toll on skin. These tips and product recommendations from the skincare experts at the Spa of the Rockies will keep you looking and feeling great no matter how high the mercury climbs.
1. Exfoliate. Gentle daily exfoliation helps to slough off dead skin cells revealing brighter, healthier skin beneath. Always follow your exfoliation with a hydrating moisturizer, preferably one with a built-in SPF.
- Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant
- Eminence Coconut Sugar Scrub
- OM4 Encore Resurface for men
- Eminence Coconut Firming Body Lotion
- Eminence Tropical Vanilla Day Cream SPF 32
2. Add More Moisture. Your skin craves moisture in the summer. Use a serum daily under your day cream to improve skin’s hydration. Once or twice a week supplement with a masque.
- Eminence Strawberry Rhubarb Masque
- Eminence Stone Crop Hydrating Serum
3. Drink Up. Do yourself and your health a favor; drink plenty of water throughout the day. Dehydration wreaks havoc on your body and skin. Not drinking enough water can cause headaches, dizzy spells and leave your skin parched.
All of these products are available for sale in the Spa of the Rockies boutique. For more information or to book a Spa of the Rockies service please visit www.spaoftherockies.com or phone 877-947-3331.