Global Lubricant Additives Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the chemicals category. The report states that the one of the major challenges is the increased Adoption of Hybrid Electrical Vehicles.
The analysts forecast global lubricant additives market to grow at a CAGR of 2.68% during 2014-2019. Lubricant additives are chemical compounds that are used to improve the performance of lubricant formulations. In addition to improving the performance characteristics of lubricating oils, these additives aid significantly in the development of prime movers and industrial machinery. The development of modern passenger car engines, hypoid gears, automatic transmissions, high-speed gas and steam turbines, rail and marine diesel engines, industrial processing machinery, as well as many other types of equipment, would have been greatly retarded in the absence of these additives and the associated performance benefits. These additives also play a significant role in the emissions and energy management in various automotive and industrial end uses.
Covered in this Report
The report presents data on the following segments of the market:
- Type: dispersants, viscosity index improvers, detergents, anti-wear and antioxidants, corrosion inhibitors, friction modifiers, and emulsifiers
- End-use: automotive lubricant, metal working fluid, industrial engine oil, grease, and process oil
- Geography: North America, EMEA, APAC, and ROW
The report, Global Lubricant Additives Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from various industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, an extensive coverage of various types of products, end-user segments, and demand-supply dynamics in various geographies. The report provides comments on both the existing market landscape and its growth prospects over the forecast period. The report further includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Inquire for Discount at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=41630
- Chevron Oronite
Other prominent vendors
- King Industries
- Growing Awareness about Energy Efficiency
- Evolution of Electric Vehicles
- Shift from Mono-grade Oils to Multi-grade Oils
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.