Global Takaful Market- Market Research 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Banking & Finance category. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
The analysts forecast global takaful market to grow at a CAGR of 18.64% over the period 2014-2019. Takaful is a Sharia-compliant insurance product based on the religious Islamic principles of mutual assistance. Policyholders contribute a sum of money to a common pool of funds managed by a takaful management company, which is then used to pay for claims made by the policyholders. The surplus amount is used for making Islamic investments, which earns higher profits for the policyholders. At the end of the takaful term, the excess amount is returned to the policyholders, along with the profits earned through the Islamic investments.
The concept of takaful is based on the following:
- Mutual guarantee: The objective of takaful is to agree and contribute funds to a common pool of funds that will take care of a defined set of loss, which is recovered from the pool of funds, and the surplus funds are distributed among the policyholders
- Ownership of funds: All the policyholders who contribute toward takaful funds are the owners of the pool of funds. They are the ones who receive the funds in the event of loss, and they also receive the surplus funds at the end of each year
- Investment parameter: The only parameter that matters to an investor here is the compliance of the product with Sharia principles, which prohibits interest
- Management: Takaful products are offered and managed by takaful operators or insurance companies
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=44200
Single User License USD 2500
Covered in this report
This report covers the current scenario and the growth prospects of the global takaful market for the period of 2015-2019. The two major products in the global takaful market include:
- life/family takaful
- General takaful
- To calculate the market size, the report considers the total value of takaful considerations or funds collected by policyholders toward life/family takaful and general takaful.
The report, Global Takaful Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers APAC, GCC, and ROW; it also covers the landscape of the global takaful market and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Dubai Islamic Bank
- Kuwait Finance House
- Malayan Banking Berhad
Other prominent vendors
- Bank Mandiri
- HSBC Amanah Takaful
- PT. Asuransi Jiwa BRINGIN JIWA SEJAHTERA
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44200
Key market driver
- Rapid economic growth in emerging countries
Key market challenge
- Development of human resource personnel
Key market trend
- Growing geographic expansion
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.