ReportsnReports.com adds "MENA Solar Energy Report 2014" report to its research database.
An in-depth assessment of the fast-growing solar power market in the MENA region
The solar energy sector is a fast growing market in the region. With all countries now having stated 2020 renewable energy targets and some of the best irradiation levels on Earth, solar energy is the largest component of governments’ strategies to achieve such targets. As a result, billions of dollars is set to be invested in large-scale, on-grid CSP and PV facilities as well as small-scale, off-grid self-generating, rooftop panel, and solar-powered water heater units.
MEED Insight’s latest market intelligence report, the MENA Solar Energy report, provides a comprehensive overview of the solar (PV, CSP, and small-scale unit) market in the Middle East focusing on the regulatory policies and strategies, key clients, fiscal incentives and financing mechanisms and a detailed breakdown of current and future projects.
Prepared in co-ordination with the Middle East Solar Industry Association (Mesia), the MENA Solar Energy report is the ultimate reference document for anyone involved in the solar energy industry interested in winning or expanding business in the region.
Get a copy of complete report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/273790-mena-solar-energy-report-2014.html.
Key Benefits and Features:
- Access breakdown of over $50bn worth of solar energy opportunities in the region
- Learn how you can take advantage of financing opportunities
- Obtain rankings of the key players and their projects
- Understand the key policies and regulations for solar energy development in each country
The report explores each country’s strategy and policy with regards to solar energy and assesses what financing mechanisms and fiscal incentives have been implemented to achieve their renewable energy ambitions.
The policy landscape section on each country looks at the key government players responsible for solar energy development, the objectives and targets for solar energy production, and the regulatory frameworks and mechanisms such as feed-in tariffs, quotas, net metering and renewable energy certification that have been put in place to accelerate solar energy development.
This research report also assesses the fiscal incentives available to investors whether they are in the form of capital subsidies, investment/production credits or energy production payments. It also examines financing opportunities such as project finance, development bank aid and government funds that investors that can utilize to develop their projects.
Comprising more than 150 pages, the report provides a comprehensive breakdown of current and future solar projects by technology, including clients, budgets, locations and other relevant data.
Save time and investment on research and analysis. Gather exclusive data on the MENA solar energy market through this in-depth examination.
Request a Sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=273790.
- Of the 13 states covered in the report, installed electricity generating capacity totalled more than 185,000MW at the end of 2012. Of this, over 6,800MW, representing 4 per cent of the total, came from renewable energy sources.
- The majority of existing renewable capacity comes in the form of hydroelectric power plants with a total capacity of 5,603MW. Of the remaining renewable energy capacity in the Mena region at the end of 2012, wind was by far the largest segment, totalling 1,038MW. Installed solar capacity, excluding the thermal elements on integrated solar combined-cycle (ISCC) schemes, stood at 205MW as of end 2013.
- If renewable energy capacity targets are met by 2020, installed renewables capacity will grow eightfold to just under 56,000MW. The estimated direct investment in these renewable projects, excluding transmission and distribution investments, will be $190bn at 2013 prices. The 56,000MW figure is more than double the 27,000MW 2020 capacity target announced by Arab states when this report was first written in late 2011, highlighting the acceleration in interest in the renewables sector over the past two years.
- The majority of this will be in the form of solar energy, particularly new CSP and ISCC capacity. Investment in solar energy is likely therefore to be in excess of $50bn over the next decade in the region.
Place a direct purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=273790. Also inquire for discount offered before placing a purchase order @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=273790.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Energy & Power(http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, manufactuting & construction, chemicals, consumer goods, environment, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, food and beverages, biotechnology, water, retail and much more.