RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Nouriast (Parkinson’s Disease) – Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022” to its store.
Parkinson’s disease is a progressive condition that is characterized by bradykinesia, muscular rigidity, tremor, and postural instability. As the second most common neurodegenerative disorder, Parkinson’s disease may affect individuals of any age but prevalence is increased with age and it is most common in the elderly. Dopaminergic therapies have been fairly effective in treating bradykinesia, but several unmet needs remain. Some needs will be met during the forecast period from 2012-2022, while others, such as the need for disease-modifying drugs, will remain. GlobalData expects that advancements will be made in levodopa administration and that four new molecular entities will be introduced to the market by 2022, these factors along with increased patient numbers from an aging population will drive the market during the forecast period.
Inquire For Discount @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=176902 .
Istradefylline is a first-in-class adenosine A2 receptor inhibitor, marketed in Japan under the brand name Nouriast by Kyowa Hakko Kirin. It was approved in Japan for adjunct use with levodopa in advanced-stage patients with wearing-off in March 2013, and launched in May 2013 (Kyowa Hakko Kirin, press release, March 25, 2013; Kyowa Hakko Kirin, press release, May 29, 2013).
- Overview of Parkinson’s disease, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Nouriast including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Nouriast for the top seven countries from 2012 to 2022.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=176902 .
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Parkinson’s disease
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Nouriast performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Nouriast from 2012-2022 in the top seven countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK and Japan).
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/nouriast-parkinsons-disease-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2022-market-report.html .
Browse Parkinson Disease Drugs Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/life-sciences/pharmaceuticals/diseases-treatment/parkinson-disease-drugs .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online databas e of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/