RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Biomass Power in the UK, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 – Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles” to its store.
“Biomass Power in the UK, Market Outlook to 2025, Update 2014 Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the hydropower market in the UK.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global biomass power market with forecasts up to 2025. The report analyzes the power market scenario in the UK (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2025.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes wind, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2025. The report highlights installed capacity, power generation, biopower market segmentation based on feedstock, and number of homes powered during 2001-2025 in the UK biomass power market. The research analyzes deals, investment trends and levelized cost of energy (LCOE) for biomass power in the UK during 2013-2025. A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to biomass market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
The report analyzes global renewable power market, global biomass power market, the UK power market, the UK renewable power market and the UK biomass power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. Historical period is during 2001-2012 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2013-2025.
- Renewable power sources include wind (includes both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview on the global biomass power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2013, installed capacity split by major biomass power countries in 2013, investment trends (2013-2025), feedstock analysis (2013-2017) and detailed cost analysis which includes LCOE comparison among major countries.
- Power market scenario in the UK and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2025.
- An overview on the UK renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2001-2025), generation trends(2001-2025) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2013.
- Detailed overview of the UK biomass power market with installed capacity and generation trends, investment trends (2013-2025), number of homes powered (2006-2025), and LCOE for biomass power during 2013-2025.
- Deal analysis of the UK biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=176869 .
Reasons to buy
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in the UK biomass power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for biomass power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=176869 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Executive Summary 9
2.1 Rise in Global Carbon Emissions despite a Fall in Emissions of OECD Countries during 2010-2013 9
2.2 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 9
2.3 UK focusing on Renewable Energy Sources to Reduce Carbon Emissions 9
2.4 Government Support will Drive the UK Biopower Market 10
3 Introduction 11
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2013 11
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 13
3.3 Biopower Market, Technology Analysis 15
3.3.1 Biopower Market, Feedstock Conversion Processes 16
3.3.2 Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technology 17
3.4 Report Guidance 21
Browse Biomass Report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/alternative-energy/biomass .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On: