Stone Energy Corporation, Company Intelligence Report is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. Stone Energy is an independent energy company engaged in the acquisition, exploration, exploitation and development of oil and gas properties, primarily in the US. The company's Exploration and Production (E&P) operations are primarily located in the Gulf Coast Basin, where it possesses 47 active properties and 123 primary term leases as of February 25, 2014 and has been operating since their inception in 1993. Stone Energy’s reserve base is located not only in the conventional shelf of Gulf of Mexico (GoM), but is also located in the more prolific reserve basins of the GoM deepwater and deep gas areas. The company also actively pursues onshore opportunities through its presence in the Marcellus Shale in the Appalachia region, where it has exploratory interests in the Utica and the Upper Devonian formations. The company currently possesses four active properties in the Appalachian region, and also has interests in the Rocky Mountain region, one active property in the Eagle Ford Shale and undeveloped acreage in Canada.
The company’s headquarters are located in Lafayette, Louisiana with additional offices located in Houston, New Orleans, Texas, Louisiana, and Morgantown, West Virginia in the US.
- Key Highlights: This section provides detailed analysis on the company’s overall oil and gas value chain, new projects, growth opportunities, new ventures, assets performance, Capex funding, geographical results of oil and gas operations.
- Goals and Strategies: This section provides the upcoming goals and strategies of the company. The section mainly goals and strategies followed by the company in order to meet its upcoming goals.
- SWOT: The report’s SWOT section provides the internal strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of company to reflect its strategic positions in the market.
- Production and Development Overview: This section highlights the company’s crude oil and natural gas production forecast from its legacy and upcoming assets by region and commodity mix for next five years. The report also covers the detailed information and analysis on the company’s producing and development assets.
- Exploration: This section includes detailed explanation and analysis on the company’s exploration assets resulted due to new discoveries, new drilling and other activities.
- M&A trends: This section mainly provides information and analysis on the company’s recent assets transactions, joint ventures, acquisition, and divestment activities during the last one year. This section highlights the company’s status as a buyer or seller during the analyzed period.
- Financial Forecast and Valuation: This section highlights the detailed financial statement forecast for next five years. With the financial statement forecast, this section also provides intrinsic value of the company by using Net Asset Valuation method.
- Peer Group Analysis: This section compares the company’s performance with its peer group on the basis of share prices, financial ratios, operational and financial parameters and other related parameters.
- Financial and Operational Metrics: This section covers the company’s historical performance on several financial and operational parameters such as Production and Reserves, Reserves Replacement, Costs Incurred, Acreage, Wells, F&D Costs, Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses etc.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance the decision-making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Provide detailed analysis to those who are interested in knowing the companies’ existing and future business strategies.
- Provide in-depth analysis on the companies E&P profiles along with the exploration and M&A updates.
- Provide valuable insights to those who are tracking oil and gas markets and wants to know the intrinsic value of the companies.
- Use the analysis for strategy and planning, M&A identifications, and competitor analysis.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Stone Energy Corporation, Company Intelligence Report.