ReportsnReports.com offers “Brazil Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020- Supply, Demand, Investment, Infrastructure (Fields, Blocks, Pipelines, LNG, Refinery, Storage Assets) and Companies” research report in its store.
Brazil Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020 this research provides a comprehensive overview of the Brazil oil and gas sector, covering the entire value chain of the industry. It analyzes and forecasts each of the oil and gas segments in Brazil including upstream sector, pipeline, refinery, LNG and storage sectors. The report also gives detailed analysis of investment opportunities in each sector, highlighting the growth potential and feasibility of projects. It also identifies the key challenges, drivers and restraints in the country’s oil and gas industry and the impact of these metrics on the industry.
The report gives outlook of Brazil production and consumption of crude oil, petroleum products, natural gas and coal to 2020. It also provides detailed information including operators, owners, location, capacity and production for each of the oil and gas assets. Company wise and asset wise forecasts along with competitive structure is provided for each segment. Profiles of three major oil and gas companies and updates the major deals and events in the industry.
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=159756.
- Supply- Demand forecast of crude oil, natural gas, petroleum products and coal to 2020
- Planned oil and gas projects in upstream, midstream and downstream sectors
- Oil and gas field details- production (2000-2010), location, operator, ownership
- Refineries- primary and secondary capacity outlook (2000-2016), refineries under operation and implementation (complexity, capacity, location, start up, operator, ownership), refinery expansions
- LNG – capacity outlook (2000- 2020), trade imports, exports, utilization rates (2000- 2011), operational and planned terminals (location, start up, operator, ownership and capacity)
- Storage- oil and gas storage capacity outlook (2000-2016), tank farm details under operation and implementation
- Pipeline- crude oil, petroleum product and natural gas pipelines under operation and implementation
- In addition, for all oil and gas segments, information on competitive structure and capacity/production by company is provided
- Profiles of three major oil and gas companies in Brazil along with their business overview, SWOT analysis and financial analysis are given in detail.
- Latest events in Brazil oil and gas industry from 2011-2012 and their impact on the industry are analyzed in detail.
Request a sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=159756.
Reasons To Purchase
This comprehensive report is a multi-client market study and is used by oil and gas companies, traders, constructors, equipment and service providers, investment and financial institutions. The report allows your company to
- Identify new investment opportunities through detailed information on planned projects
- Formulate effective growth and expansion strategies through complete information on oil and gas segments including fields, pipelines, LNG, storage terminals and refineries
- Mitigate operating risks through supply- demand outlook and capacity forecasts
- Gain a better understanding of market size, trends and challenges for each of the oil and gas segments
- Gain detailed understanding on each of the oil and gas assets is the country
- Beat your competition by identifying new business opportunities
- Keep yourself updated with all the latest events in the country’s oil and gas industry
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/159756-brazil-oil-and-gas-industry-outlook-to-2020-supply-demand-investment-infrastructure-fields-blocks-pipelines-lng-refinery-storage-assets-and-companies.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Energy and Power (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/energy-and-power-supplies/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, medical devices, healthcare, consumer goods, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.