Global Markets Direct's, ‘Stroke - Pipeline Review, H1 2015', provides an overview of the Stroke's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Stroke, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Stroke and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. Get a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=403525 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
Some of the Company profiles mentioned in this report are Angion Biomedica Corp., Cardax Pharmaceuticals, Dong Wha Pharma Co., Ltd., Living Cell Technologies Limited, Neuren Pharmaceuticals Limited, Omeros Corporation, Phoenix Biotechnology, Remedy Pharmaceuticals, Sagene Pharmaceuticals, SynZyme Technologies, Vicore Pharma AB, WhanIn Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- A review of the Stroke products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
- Coverage of the Stroke pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
- Latest news and deals relating related to pipeline productsDrug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.