Global Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters, 2014-2019 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The “Global Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters, 2014-2019” report provides analysis of current and forecast market data for retail sales in different category groups in the hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters retail channel across the globe. In addition, it highlights the fastest growing markets for hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters identifying key trends influencing the markets, with an emphasis on innovative retailers in the channel.
- Global hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters sales are forecast to reach US$4939.0 billion by 2019, from the major economies like the US, China, Japan, and France
- Food and grocery is the highest sold category group in the hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters stores across the world
- India is set to be the fastest growing Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters market by 2019 and modern hypermarkets and supermarkets are testing ways to include the dominating Indian version of convenience stores in their distribution network
- Discounters such as Aldi, Lidl, Netto, and Penny are expanding rapidly and eating away the market share of traditional supermarkets
- With increasing competition, the hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters in all the regions are relying on private labels to increase their profit margins
To access full report with TOC, please visit Global Hypermarkets, Supermarkets and Hard-Discounters, 2014-2019
- Provides a comprehensive view of the hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters retail landscape, including current market sizes and category forecasts to 2019; and highlights the world's fastest growing markets and category groups
- Details market size and category forecasts for each region and countries, and features major retailers, key innovative retailers, and hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters retail trends
- The report covers the 50 largest retail markets and includes 24 countries in Europe, 12 countries in Asia-Pacific, nine countries in the Americas, and five countries in the Middle East and Africa
Reasons To Buy
- The report provides an essential overview of the global hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters retail market, highlighting the largest and fastest-growing markets across the globe
- Provides analysis of the latest trends, market dynamics (covering nine category groups) and key innovations in the retail space in major countries across the four regions
- Identify the largest and fastest-growing categories in major countries across the four regions
- Benefit from detailed analysis of key trends influencing the department store retail market
- Monitor the competitive landscape, with analysis of key players across the four regions.
Walmart Kroger TargetSobeys Inc. Safeway Loblaw Companies Limited Soriana Metro Carrefour Chedraui Grupo Merza Centralmadeirense Almances Excito Supermercados Peruanos SA ShopRite X5 Retail Group N.V ALDI Einkauf GmbH and Co.oHG Dia Tesco Lidl Stiftung and Co. KG Mercadona Coop Sainsbury's Auchan Conad Morrisons Esselunga METRO China Resources Enterprise Lianhua Supermarket Holdings Aeon Woolworths Coles More Daiei Big Bazaarand Food Bazaar E-mart Spencer's Aldi Hypermart Wellcome SPAR Shoprite Holdings Ltd Pick 'n' Pay Al Othaim Azizia Panda Lulu T Choithram and Sons Dubai in Retailing BIM.
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research