(Riverton, Wyo.) - International Survivors of Suicide Loss Day can change your life. It's the one day a year when people affected by suicide loss gather together to listen and support each other. Join a community of suicide loss survivors to find comfort and gain understanding as we share stories of healing and hope on Saturday, November 21, 2015, from 10 AM - 1:30PM.
- 10:15 AM Meet at Central Wyoming College Student Center parking lot
- 10:30 AM Wind River Transportation bus ride from College to Riverton City Park
- 11-12 PM Welcome and awareness walk from Riverton City Park to Central Wyoming College
- 12 PM Lunch: Provided at CWC
- 12:30 PM Viewing of "Family Journeys: Healing a Hope after a Suicide"
Family Journeys - Each Survivor Day event will feature a screening of Family Journeys: Healing and Hope after a Suicide, a new documentary produced by the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention that traces the ripple effect of a suicide through families and communities and explores the challenges we face as we cope and heal.
Learn more at SurvivorDay.org
Please RSVP if you plan on attending lunch by November 17, 2015.
Central Wyoming College, Fremont Room, 2660 Peck Ave., Riverton, WY 82501
Feature Photo: SurvivorDay.org / Pitchengine Communities