ReportsnReports.com adds report “Lexapro (Major Depressive Disorder) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023” to its store.
Major depressive disorder (MDD) is one of the most common psychiatric diseases worldwide. The MDD market is a crowded and competitive market, with more than 30 marketed products available for the treatment of patients with MDD. The depression market is about to enter a dynamic phase with imminent patent expiries for top selling products, such as Eli Lilly’s Cymbalta, and Otsuka/BMS’s Abilify, along with the recent launch of the multimodal antidepressant, Lundbeck/Takeda’s Brintellix, in January 2014, and the potential introduction of seven promising late-stage pipeline products into the market during the forecast period, from 2013 to 2023.
Lexapro (escitalopram) is an SSRI that was developed by Lundbeck; it initially gained marketing approval for MDD in 2002 in the US. Lexapro is the S-enantiomer of citalopram, an SSRI that was also developed by Lundbeck, which first became available in 1989. Lexapro acts by binding with high affinity to serotonin (5-HT), thereby inhibiting serotonin reuptake; this results in the higher levels of serotonin that are believed to exert antidepressant effects.
Complete report available @ http://bit.ly/1q6PFkk .
- Overview of Major depressive disorder, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on Lexapro including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for Lexapro for the top eight countries from 2013 to 2023.
- Sales information covered for the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and Australia.
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://bit.ly/1pnep85 .Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Major depressive disorder
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of Lexapro performance
- Obtain sales forecast for Lexapro from 2013-2023 in the top eight countries (the US, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, the UK, Japan and Australia)
Browse Pharmaceuticals Industry Reports @ http://bit.ly/SCIsKO .
About Us:ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. We offer you customization options on reports by & custom reports through MarketsandMarkets.com. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.