The Global Fluid Treatment market is growing steadily and is driven by various industrial segment. Many manufacturing industries worldwide, which comes under the Industrial segment, need fluid treatment equipment and consumables to control and manage the flow of water and air in their manufacturing plants. Thus, the Global Fluid Treatment market includes equipment and consumables for water as well as air treatment in industries. The market receives a large part of its revenue through the sales of pumps and valves.
Analysts forecast the Global Fluid Treatment market will grow at a CAGR of 5.04 percent over the period 2014-2019.
Global Fluid Treatment market in the US 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the global region; it also covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
- Ecolab, Inc.
- Flowserve Corp.
- ITT Corp.
Other Prominent Vendors
- Babcock & Wilcox
- Weir Group
Key Market Driver
- Growth in Process Industries
Key Market Challenge
- Increased Price Wars
Key Market Trend
- Development of End-to-end Products
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29742 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)