Storage-as-a-Service Market in US 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Information Technology category. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
The analysts forecast storage as a service (STaaS) market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 33.40% over the period 2014-2019. Storage-as-a-service (STaaS) is flexible and enables service providers to efficiently deploy automated services for managing, recovering, and archiving data. In a STaaS model, enterprises lease their storage infrastructure to a cloud service provider (CSP) to store their business data. Service level agreements (SLAs) are signed between the concerned parties to facilitate this migration. STaaS is one among several cloud-based service offerings currently being utilized by many enterprises in the US to avoid spending on operating and managing in-house infrastructure or data centers. SMEs highly benefit from this service offering compared with large enterprises. STaaS considerably reduces data storage costs of enterprises, improves efficiency, and ensures high availability through enhanced disaster recovery facilities. These stored data can be accessed through the Internet from wired and wireless devices from anywhere at any time.
Covered in this report
This report covers the current scenario and the growth prospects of the storage as a service (STaaS) market in the US for 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from the adoption of cloud storage by enterprises, which include:
- Total revenue generated by stand-alone storage services, and cloud-based backup and archiving services
- The revenue includes the subscription cost paid by an enterprise for the adoption of storage services
- It does not include the underlying infrastructure cost for storing data in cloud
The market is divided into the following segments:
- Stand-alone storage
- Cloud backup
- Cloud archiving
The report, Storage as a Service (STaaS) Market in the US 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. This report covers the landscape of the STaaS market in the US and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase report directly @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/discount?rname=44212
Single User License USD 2500
- Amazon Web Service
Other prominent vendors
- Iron Mountain
- PEER 1 Hosting
- Verizon Communications (Terremark)
Inquire for more information @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=44212
Key market driver
- Increase in cloud-based analytics
Key market challenge
- Cloud data security
Key market trend
- Reduction in subscription costs
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.