This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Germany HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2009-2013) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
- This report is the result of Publisher’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Germany.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2008 (the peak before the global financial crisis) and the end of 2013. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Germany HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2009 to 2013
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2018
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2009-2013)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Buy
- The Publisher Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- The Intelligence Center also includes tracking of wealth and liquidity events as they happen and detailed profiles of major private banks, wealth managers and family offices in each market.
- With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2018.
For more information see - http://mrr.cm/ZMv
- In 2013, there were 1,370,364 core millionaires in Germany, with a combined wealth of US$2.8 trillion.
- During the review period, the number of core HNWIs increased by 7.4%, from 1,275,664 in 2009 to 1,370,364 in 2013.
- The number of core HNWIs in Germany is expected to grow by around 11% over the forecast period to reach 1,548,373 by 2018.
Find all Wealth Management Reports at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/wealth-management
Spanning over 84 pages, “High Net Worth trends in Germany 2014” report covering the Wealth Sector Fundamentals, Findings from the Wealth Insight HNWI Database, Appendix. The report covered companies are- Deutsche Bank Private Wealth Management, Commerzbank Private Banking, UniCredit Bank AG, Bankhaus Lampe, Merck Finck & Co., BHF-Bank Private Banking, Berenberg Private Banking, DZ Privatbank, Mertzler Private Banking.
Find other Reports on Germany Market at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/germany
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
Vice President - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
Join us for Banking and Finance industry updated : http://www.linkedin.com/company/banking-&-finance-reports
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv