The orthopedic large joint reconstruction device market includes hip and knee implants, as well as bone cements which are used to help adhere the implants to bone. As newer technologies are introduced, the market is beginning to shift towards more efficient products. However, the state of the European economy is restraining this change. More affordable products will stay relevant in the market as newer technologies cannot be afforded by many. For example, cementless implants are more effective in hip replacement procedures, but their higher price will keep cemented implants relevant in the market. Nonetheless, large joint arthroplasty is experiencing a continued increase in demand, attributed to the higher number of highly active individuals and a rising obese demographic across Europe.
Scope of Report: This report pertains to a forecast period of 10 years (2010 – 2020) for the European Market: Germany, France, the United Kingdom (U.K.), Italy, Spain, Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands and Luxemburg), Scandinavia (Denmark, Finland, Norway and Sweden).
- Competitor Analysis
- Identified Strategic Opportunities
- Market Overview by Segment
- Trend Analysis by Segment
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Customer Feedback & Market Monitoring
Main Segments Included:
1. EUROPEAN MARKET FOR ORTHOPEDIC LARGE JOINT RECONSTRUCTION DEVICES
2. COUNTRY PROFILES
3. KNEE RECONSTRUCTION DEVICE MARKET
- Implant Types
- Fixation Method
- Primary Knee Reconstruction Device Market
- Primary Knee Replacement Market
- Primary Knee Replacement Market by Cruciate Construction
- Partial Knee Implant Market
4. HIP RECONSTRUCTION DEVICE MARKET
- Implant Material
- Bearing Surface Technology
- Primary Hip Replacement Market
- Primary Hip Reconstruction Device Market by Cementation Type
- Primary Hip Replacement Market by Bearing Type
- Partial Hip Reconstruction Device Market
- Resurfacing Hip Implant Market
- Revision Hip Implant Market
5. BONE CEMENT MARKET
- Traditional Bone Cement Market
- Antibiotic Bone Cement Market
- Antibiotic Usage
- Increased Popularity of Cementless Implants
- Spacer Molds for Joint Revision
Reasons to Buy:
This report analyzes and evaluates the current state of the market including existing and potential markets, product average selling prices, and unit volumes. The report also highlights the opportunities and potential hazards involved, and presents strategies for successfully navigating the market landscape. Furthermore, it seeks to identify the trends and technologies that will affect the future of each market segment and prepares an unbiased critical assessment of such market drivers and limiters based on our “ground up” approach, which includes primary and secondary research methods.
Spanning over 345 pages, “European Markets for Large Bone & Joint Orthopedic Devices 2014” report covering the Executive Summary, European Market For Orthopedic Large Joint Reconstruction Devices, Country Profiles, Knee Reconstruction Device Market, Hip Reconstruction Device Market, Bone Cement Market. The report covered 26 companies - Zimmer, DePuy Synthes, Stryker, Smith & Nephew, Biomet, Aesculap, Link, Tornier, Lima, Wright Medical, Heraeus, Amplitude, Exactech, Mathys, JRI, Medacta, DJO Global, Corin, Permedica, Gruppo Bioimpianti, Merete Medical, SAMO, Implantcast, Citieffe, FH Orthopedics, Stanmore Implants
See Table of contents & Purchase this publication at: - http://mrr.cm/ZWy
Find all Medical Devices Report at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/medical-devices
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
Mr. Amitava Sen
Vice President - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
For Business and Industry News visit http://www.marketresearchtimes.com