India Maternity and Baby Care Industry Outlook to 2018 - Hybrid Expansion of Retail and Online Channels to Lead Future Growth
The report titled “India Maternity and Baby Care Industry Outlook to 2018 – Hybrid Expansion of Retail and Online Channels to Lead Future Growth” presents a comprehensive analysis of the industry covering aspects including market size of maternity and baby care products market by revenue and market segmentation by product categories in each industry. The report also entails a detailed description on the recent trends and developments in the baby care and maternity products market in and competitive scenario of major players in the industry along with providing market share of major companies in each segment of baby care market.
Visit Complete Report Here: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/india-maternity-and-baby-care-industry-outlook-to-2018-hybrid-expansion-of-retail-and-online-channels-to-lead-future-growth
India is considered to be one of the desirable destinations for retail businesses across the world, making it a lucrative market for business in untapped markets such that of maternity and baby care products. The Indian maternity and baby care products market has been witnessing tremendous growth in the last few years in comparison to the other emerging markets across the world. The maternity products industry in India grew from INR million in 2008 to INR million in 2013, recording a CAGR of 16.0% from 2008-2013. Cherish maternity wear; Morph Maternity and Zeme were the first few entrants in the industry. Maternity apparel is one of the fastest growing segments of the industry, making a contribution of nearly % in 2013, followed by pillows and cushions, books and CD’, contributing nearly % and % in the market.
The unorganized sector was the dominant segment in maternity products market, holding % share in 2009 which grew to % share in 2012. EBO’s held the highest share of % in the market revenue in 2012 followed by MBOs such as sales through shopper’s stop and lifestyle which held nearly % share in overall market revenue in 2012. Online sales captured a share of in maternity products market in India in 2012.
The maternity products market in India is largely concentrated amongst the giant retail stores, Mom & Me and Mothercare with the former having a greater market share as compared to the latter. The market share of Mom & Me on the basis of retail store presence in maternity products market in India in 2012 was % while Mothercare captured approximately % share in the market in terms of retail stores.
Download Full Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/sample/sample/195626
The baby care products industry in India has experienced exceptional growth in the recent years making India a lucrative market for such products amongst the other emerging nations. Until now, the market was considered to be a niche industry from an Indian perspective but now is ready for the transmogrification into a high potential and satiated industry. The market for baby care products in India has increased from INR 34,564.8 million in 2008 to INR million in 2013, registering a CAGR of 11.8% during the period. Baby Food and Skin Care are the largest segment contributors to the baby care products industry having a market share of % and % respectively in 2013. This was followed by toiletries and baby bath care products which together grew from % share in 2008 to % share in 2013. Baby hair care market, however is niche and captured a small share of % in baby care market in 2013. Shampoo, hair oil and conditioners accounted for %, %, % share in the baby hair care market revenue in 2013.
Dabur, Johnson and Johnson, Wipro and Emami are the market leaders in baby massage oil market, together holding nearly % market share. Hair care market for babies is majorly held by Johnson and Johnson holding a market share of % in 2012. In dried baby food market in the country, Nestle held a dominant share of % followed by Danone Nutricia with a market share of % in 2012. Baby bath care products market was majorly tapped by Johnson and Johnson capturing nearly % share in the market followed by Wipro, Emami and Himalaya with a combined share of % in 2012.
Browse Full Report With TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/195626
Key Topics Covered in the report:
- Market Size of India Maternity Products Market by Revenue, 2008-2013
- Market Size of India Baby Care Products Market by Revenue, 2008-2013
- Market Segmentation of India Maternity Products Market by Key Product Categories (Maternity Apparels, Pillow and Cushions, Books and CDs, Ethnic Wear, Western Wear – tops, bottoms, dresses and tunics, nightwear and maternity accessories, Maternity creams, lotions, feeding accessories, support belts), by Organizational Structure and by Distribution Channels
- Market Segmentation of India Baby Care Products by Baby food, skin care (Baby massage oils, creams and moisturizers, powders), toiletries (diapers), hair care (Hair oils. Conditioners, shampoo), bath care (shower gel, body wash, bubble bath) and convenience products, 2008-2013
- Market Sub Segmentation of each product category in baby care market
- Trends and Developments in India Maternity and Baby Care Products Market
- Market Size and Share analysis of Major players in Online Baby Care Market
- Market Share of Major Players in Baby Creams and Moisturizers market, massage oils, bath care, hair care, dried baby food and infant milk formula market
- Future Outlook and Projections of India Maternity and Baby Care Market, 2014-2018
Office: United States
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
Toll Free: 866-997-4948