GrandViewResearch.com has announced the addition of "Global CMOS Image Sensors Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020" Market Research report to their Database.
San Francisco, CA, May 03, 2014 -- The global CMOS image sensors market is expected to reach USD 10,172 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing proliferation of smartphones, which are equipped with primary as well as secondary cameras, is expected to favorably impact industry growth. Growing demand in consumer electronics such as digital cameras is also expected to drive the market over the forecast period.
Growth in application markets, especially medical and automotive industries is expected to have a positive impact on CMOS images sensor demand over the next six years. Furthermore, decreasing prices and the development of Backside Illumination (BSI) technology is expected to enhance market penetration. Large number of benefits offered by CMOS image sensors over CCD counterparts is also expected to be a key factor for increased adoption.
The report “CMOS Image Sensors Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts To 2020,” is available now to Grand View Research customers and can also be purchased directly at http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cmos-image-sensors-market
Inquiry Before Buying @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/inquiry/333
Further Key findings from the study suggest:
• Global CMOS image sensors market volume was estimated at 1,601.8 million units in 2013, and is expected to reach 2,643.4 million units by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2014 to 2020.
• Consumer electronics is expected to remain the largest application area over the forecast period, both in terms of volume as well as revenue. It accounted for majority of the overall volume share and over half of the revenue generated in 2013. This can be attributed to increasing demand for digital cameras such as DSLRs and applications including video calling. Medical applications is expected to be the fastest growing market for CMOS sensors, at an estimated CAGR of 9.9% from 2014 to 2020. Advancements in healthcare and need for minimally invasive procedures including endoscopy are expected to contribute significantly to overall shipments over the forecast period.
• North America accounted for 35.2% of the market revenue in 2013, with replacement demand acting as the key growth factor. Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest and fastest growing application during the forecast period, at an estimated CAGR of 6.6% in terms of revenue from 2014 to 2020, mainly due to presence of first-time buyers and high demand for digital cameras.
• Companies operating in the market include Aptina Imaging, Sony Corporation, OmniVision, STMicroelectronics, Samsung Electronics and Canon Inc. among others. The industry is moderately concentrated, and industry participants employ product innovation and development order to gain market share.
Request Free Sample of This Report @ http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cmos-image-sensors-market/request
For the purpose of this study, Grand View Research has segmented the global CMOS image sensors market on the basis of application and region:
• CMOS Image Sensors Application Outlook (Volume, Million Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2012 – 2020)
- Consumer Electronics
- Defense & Aerospace
• CMOS Image Sensors Regional Outlook (Volume, Million Units and Revenue, USD Million; 2012 – 2020)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
Latest Market Research Published By Grand View Research:
Soy & Dairy Protein Ingredients Market Analysis By Product (Isolates, Concentrates, Hydrolysates, Casein) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/Protein-Ingredients-Industry ) global protein ingredient market revenues are expected to reach USD 28.90 billion by 2020, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2014 to 2020. Increasing market acceptance, especially in functional foods and dietary supplements is expected to drive protein ingredient demand over the next six years. Additionally, consumer attitude towards these products has undergone a transition over the last five years
Software Defined Networking (SDN) Market Analysis By End Users (Enterprises, Cloud Service Providers, Telecommunications Service Providers), By Solutions (SDN Switching, SDN Controllers, Cloud Virtualization Applications) And Segment Forecasts To 2020 ( http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/software-defined-networking-sdn-market-analysis ) global market for Software Defined Networking (SDN) is expected to reach USD 4,909.8 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing demand for mobility and proliferation of mobile devices is expected to fuel the market over the next six years. Grand View Research also observes that the need to implement cloud computing services in an effective manner is expected to positively impact the industry on a global level.
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com/
Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist
Grand View Research, Inc
San Francisco, California, USA
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519