ReportsnReports.com offers “Production and Market of Paraformaldehyde in China Edition (10)” research report in its store.
Paraformaldehyde (PF) has witnessed fast development in China in the past few years, and China has been the largest PF producer and consumer in the world. China’s total PF capacity reached 568,000t/a (Taiwan excluded) in 2013, attaining a YOY growth rate of 25.4%.
China is a net importer of PF, and quite a lot of PF is imported each year. However, with the technological improvement and production expansion, the import volume of PF kept decreasing from 2005 to 2009 and fluctuated irregularly from 2010 to 2013, while the export volume of PF has seen a rapid increase since 2009.
Chinese PF industry is greatly influenced by the development of its downstream industries, especially the glyphosate industry since glyphosate is the largest filed of the PF consumption in China. In the glyphosate industry, PF is only consumed in glycine route, which is facing increasingly intense competition from other two routes namely DEA route and IDAN route. Currently, Chinese glyphosate industry is also facing severe challenge from the aspect of environmental protection since the Chinese government has started environmental check on glyphosate (PMIDA) producers in May 2013.
Request a sample before buying a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=23750.
Resin is the second largest end use segment of PF in China. In China, formaldehyde is widely used to produce resins for veneer. Along with the increasing concern of environmental protection and healthy life, PF will see fast consumption growth in resin industry by taking place of formaldehyde in the long term, but resin is unlikely to take the place of glyphosate to become the largest end use segment in the short term.
Glyphosate output has seen a fast growth in 2012 and 2013 in China, driving the fast expansion of PF production.
The world PF production is mainly concentrated in China, Spain, the US, Germany, etc. China is the top producing country with PF capacity of 568,000t/a.
Purpose of report:
To give readers a comprehensive understanding of the PF industry in China (from upstream to downstream, including formaldehyde, PF, end use segments such as glyphosate, resin, etc.)
- World PF producers
- World PF distributors;
- Investors in relation to PF industry;
- New entrants or consultants that want to know China PF market;
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/Discount.aspx?name=23750.
What to report:
This report shares insight into China’s PF industry through the following key aspects:
- Production and consumption situation of PF in China up to 2013
- New PF projects under construction or to be constructed in China, as of Apr. 2014
- PF import and export analysis for 2000~Feb. 2014, and that for 2013 is detailed
- Price movement of PF in China from 2006 to Q1 2014
- Production technology of PF in China
- Forecast on PF supply and demand in China, 2014~2018
- Introduction to the main PF producers in China, including active, idle and potential ones (Zhenjiang LCY, Nantong Jiangtian, Zhejiang Wanhua are highlighted)
Forecast on industry:
The domestic PF capacity will keep increasing in 2014, and the output will keep increasing from 2014 to 2018 driven by the sustainable development of downstream industries especially glyphosate and resins.
Value to client:
- Understanding the historical and current production situation of China’s PF industry;
- Grasping the latest industry affairs and finding out potential PF producers in China;
- Discovering the current end use breakdown of PF in China;
- Obtaining the future tendency of China’s PF industry during 2014~2018;
Complete report available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/23750-production-and-market-of-paraformaldehyde-in-china.html.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Medical Devices (http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/medical-devices/) industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, chemicals, healthcare, environment, pharmaceuticals, consumer goods, biotechnology, automotive, water and much more.