Lander, WY - The International Climbers’ Festival is a five-day rock climbing festival that brings together hundreds of people from across the country to Lander. The event includes rock climbing clinics, speakers, and plenty of fun for climbers of any age.
Located in central Wyoming, Lander sits at the base of the spectacular granite-filled Wind River Range, which has some of the best alpine routes in the country. Just outside of town are the legendary limestone-dolomite sport-climbing crags of Sinks Canyon and Wild Iris, where you can find single pitch sport and traditional climbing as well as bouldering with grades for the whole family.
Questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.climbersfestival.org
WEDNESDAY, JULY 8
- Noon- Registration Opens at Wild Iris Store
- Evening Events at American Museum of the American West, BBQ from 5:30-8:00pm
- 6pm- Legends & Lore at the Museum of the American West
- 8pm- Boulder Bash at Cabin Boulders (with lights!)
THURSDAY, JULY 9
- 8am-Noon- Access Fund Service Project, with Support from the Trango
- 9am-11:00am: Shoe Demo at Wild Iris Store (return to store as well)
- Noon-4:00pm: Tour Lander Brewing on the hour @ the Cowfish
- 3:00-5:00pm: Falcon Guide Writer's Clinic
- 5:00pm- Central Bank & Trust Art Crawl begins and will make stops at local businesses to see various art displays and scotch/beer tasting.
- 7:00—11:00 pm- Opening Party, brought to you by La Sportiva and the Lander Bar at the Gannett Grill. Pull-Up competition starts at 7:00pm and band, Trout Steak Revival, starts at 8:00pm.
FRIDAY, JULY 10
- 8:00am- Breakfast Burritos by Solid Rock Climbers’ For Christ in City Park
- 8:30am-10am: Shoe demos in City Park (return to City Park as well)
- 9:00am- Meet for clinics at City Park and carpool to Crag
- 2:00pm-9:00pm- Trade Fair at City Park. Includes booths, exciting games, gear giveaways, and a Dyno Comp that starts at 6:00pm.
- 9:00pm Peculiar Patriots playing at the Lander Bar
SATURDAY, JULY 11
- 7:00-9:00am- Dolomite Dash Trail Run, sponsored by Elemental Gym with support from Dynafit @ Wild Iris Crag (21k at 7:00am, 5k & 10k at 7:30am)
- 8:30 am- Crag Breakfast by the Middle Fork @ Wild Iris Crag
- 8:30 am-10am Shoe Demos at Wild Iris Crag (return to Wild Iris Store)
- 10:00 am- Clinics at Wild Iris Crag
- 6:00 pm- Autograph Session with Athletes at Community Center
- 7:00pm- Millet Keynote Speaker Series
- 8:30pm- Closing Party and DJ Cut La Whut
SUNDAY, JULY 12
- Coffee by prAna
- 9:00 Slide Show by Hans Florine (City Park)
All Access Pass – $70
All presentations, $10 Art Crawl dollars, Trade Fair, T-shirt, and Clinics. Includes select free food and discounts for drinks. Your way to experience the entire Festival!
Children’s Ticket – $35
All Access pass, specially priced for kids ages 6-17. Kids under 6 are free!