Most up-to-date research on "Soricimed Biopharma Inc. - Product Pipeline Analysis, 2014 Update" to its huge collection of research reports.
Soricimed Biopharma Inc. (Soricimed), formerly BioProspecting NB Inc. is a drug development company. The company carries out the development and commercialization of therapeutic and diagnostic programs. Its products under clinical development include SOR-C13, SO-C27, SOR-N54, SOR-D01, and SOR-D02. Soricimeds products are used in the treatment of ovarian, breast and prostate cancer, and other cancer types. The company also provides pain management technology. It partners with The Company and the Atlantic Cancer Research Institute, and BC Cancer Agency. The company has a service research agreement with NRC institutions including the NRC Institute for Biological Sciences, NRC Institute for Marine Biosciences, and the NRC Institute for Biodiagnostics. Soricimed is headquartered in Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/soricimed-biopharma-inc-product-pipeline-analysis-2014-update-report.html
This report is a source for data, analysis, and actionable intelligence on the companys portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides key information about the company, its major products and brands.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- The report reviews detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments
- The report analyzes all pipeline products in development for the company Soricimed Biopharma Inc.
- The report provides pipeline analysis on all pipeline products of the company (by equipment type, by indication, by development stage, and by trial status)
- The report covers detailed information on each pipeline product with information on pipeline territory, stage of development, device class, regulatory path, indication(s), application(s) and estimated launch date
- The report provides detailed description of products in development, technical specification and functions
- The report also covers ongoing clinical trials (wherever applicable) with information on trial name, trial objective, sponsor, trial design, trial status and phase, estimated start and end date.
Browse Reports in Pharmaceutical @ http://www.researchmoz.us/pharmaceutical-market-reports-38.html
Reasons to Buy:
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies by understanding the competitor portfolio
- To formulate effective Research & Development strategies
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of the competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and of development, etc
- Identify, understand and capitalize the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio
Allergan, Inc. (Allergan) is a global healthcare company. The company develops and commercializes novel pharmaceuticals, over-the-counter products, biologics and the medical devices addressing ophthalmic, neurological, medical aesthetic, medical dermatology, breast aesthetic, urological, and other specialty markets. The companys research and development efforts focus on products and...
Eutropics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Eutropics) is a diagnostic service provider. The company develops a novel test to guide cancer treatment. Its PraediCare Dx is a technology to improve treatment for leukemia, myeloma, lymphoma and other type of cancers. The companys BH3 profiling assay provides a biomarker that is used in the pre clinical development of experimental drugs and guides the...
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact: