The Togolese insurance industry is small and relatively underdeveloped when compared to other countries with more mature economies. The overall gross written premiums registered a review-period CAGR of 16.6%. According to the Federation of Insurance Companies Law National African (FANAF) 2012 report, the Togolese insurance industry was ranked eighth in terms of insurance sales turnover with a market share of 3.9% among the 16 countries in the federation.
There were 14 insurance companies operating in the Togolese insurance industry at the end of 2011. Of these, seven were non-life insurers, five were life insurers and two were reinsurers. The industry is regulated and supervised by the Inter‐African Conference of Insurance Markets (CIMA).
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the insurance industry in Togo, including:
- The Togolese insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segments and categories
- The competitive landscape in the Togolese insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Togolese insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Togolese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in Togo:
- It provides historical values for the Togolese insurance industry for the report’s 2008–2012 review period and forecast figures for the 2012–2017 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Togolese insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2017.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in Togo, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons To Buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Togolese insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Togolese insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Togolese insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Togolese insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
- The Togolese insurance industry is small and relatively underdeveloped when compared to other countries with more mature economies
- The non-life segment accounted for the largest share of 45.2% of the total insurance written premium value in 2013
- Review-period demand for health insurance products was driven by the establishment of the National Health Insurance Scheme for - Togolese civil servants by the ILO in February 2011
- Togo’s population is an important driver for industry growth; a trend that is expected to continue over the forecast period
- The Togolese insurance industry is small and concentrated with the three-leading competitors in both the life and non-life segment commanding key shares
Spanning Over 118 pages, 85 tables, 88 figures, “The Insurance Industry in Togo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2017” report covering the Togolese Insurance Industry Overview, Industry Segmentation, Competitive Landscape, Economic Indicators, Appendix. The report covered 6 companies - Union Insurance Life of Togo, NSIA Life Togo, Togo Group Life Insurance, Colina SA, Nouvelle Société Interafricaine d'Assurance, Allianz Togo Assurances.
Know more about this report at: http://mrr.cm/Zwq
Find other Insurance Reports at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/insurance
Find other reports on Togo Market at : http://www.marketresearchreports.com/countries/togo
About Market Research Reports, Inc.
Market Research Reports, Inc. is the world's leading source for market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest market research reports on global markets, key industries, leading companies, new products and latest industry analysis & trends.
For regular industry updates subscribe to our newsletter at: http://www.marketresearchreports.com/subscribe-to-newsletter
Mr. Amitava Sen
General Manager - Sales & Marketing
Market Research Reports, Inc.
Tel USA: +1-302-703-7787
Tel India: +91-80-26860858
For Banking and Finance Reports : http://www.linkedin.com/company/banking-&-finance-reports
For latest market research presentations visit: http://www.marketresearchdocs.com
For latest market research videos visit: http://www.marketresearch.tv
Follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/MyMarketReports
Follow us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/Market.Research.Report