Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Software and Services category.
Software-defined data center (SDDC) is a data center where all IT infrastructure is virtualized and delivered as a service. Deployment, provisioning, monitoring, and management of the data center resources are carried out through automated software. An SDDC supports enterprise legacy and modern applications. It can also be termed as enhanced virtualization of data center for efficient operations of cloud services and big data analytics. It helps in reducing the capital and operational expenditure of data centers. The benefits of SDDC include improved efficiencies, agility, control, and flexibility.
The analysts forecast global SDDC market to grow at a CAGR of 30.98% during 2014-2019.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global SDDC market. The market can be segmented based on component adoption into SDC, SDS, and SDN.
The report, Global Software Defined Data Center (SDDC) Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=42217 (Single User License - US $2500)
- Growing business demand
- Migration from existing systems
- Software-defined security
Inquire for this report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=42217
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?