The UK grocery retail market primarily comprises five retail distribution channels: hypermarkets and superstores, small supermarkets, convenience stores, hard discounters, and online retailing.
The analysts forecast grocery retail market in the UK to grow at a CAGR of 2.23% in terms of revenue over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report presents vendor landscape and a detailed analysis of the four key vendors in the grocery retail market in the UK. It also discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at a macro level, and the key trends emerging in the market.
The report, Grocery Retail Market in UK 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the landscape of the grocery retail market in the UK and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion on the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=40520 (Single User License - US $2500)
- Asda Stores
- J Sainsbury
- Wm Morrison Supermarkets
Other Prominent Vendors
- 99p Stores
- Co-operative Group
- Iceland Foods
- Increased Demand for Convenience Foods
- Increased Competition
- Increase in Number of Discount Retailers
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?