Cross flow filtration, also known as tangential flow filtration, is a process in which the feed flows parallel to or tangentially across the surface of the membrane, rather than perpendicular to it, as is the case in conventional filtration processes. The principal advantages of cross flow filtration are:
- Longer duration of filtration as the filter cake is constantly washed away during the filtration process
- Continuous process as the feed stream can be recirculated for further filtration
The cross flow membrane filtration technique is widely used in several industries such as Pharmaceuticals, Power, Metal, Food, Chemicals, and Oil and Gas. The membrane used in cross flow filtration is either polymeric or ceramic, depending on the application. The principle techniques used in cross flow membrane filtration are:
- Reverse osmosis
The analysts forecast the Global Cross Flow Membrane Market to grow at a CAGR of 6.22 percent over the period 2014-2019.
The report, Global Cross Flow Membrane Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Global Cross Flow Membrane market forecast and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report includes segmentation based on technology, end-users, and geography. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=34442 .
- GE Healthcare
- GEA Filtration
- OSMO Membrane Systems
- Siemens Water Technologies
Other Prominent Vendors
- Applied Membrane Tech
- EMD Milipore
- Graver Technologies
- Koch Membrane Systems
- Pall Corporation
- TAMI Industries
- Increased Usage by End-user Segment
- High Initial Investment and Operating Costs
- Increased Industrialization
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=34442 .
Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.