Future of the Swiss Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report provides readers with a detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
• Over the historic period, Swiss defense expenditure registered a growth rate of 4.88%, increasing from US$4.2 billion in 2010 to US$5.1 billion in 2014
• Switzerland’s military expenditure, valued at US$4.9 billion in 2015, is expected to decrease to US$4.5 billion by 2019, registering a CAGR of -2.57% over the forecast period
• Switzerland’s military expenditure will be driven by the procurement of better defense systems and participation in peace keeping and conflict resolution operations
• The Defense Ministry is expected to procure UAV’s, multi-role aircraft MRO and cyber security
This report offers detailed analysis of Switzerland’s defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
• Swiss defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Swiss defense industry during 2015–2019, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the country’s expenditure and modernization patterns
• Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to the army, navy, and air force. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
• Porter’s Five Force analysis of the Swiss defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitutions, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
• Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the country’s imports and exports over the last five years
• Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities over the coming 10 years
• Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Swiss defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis
Reasons To Buy
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Swiss defense industry market trends for the coming five years
• The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
• Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
• A deep qualitative analysis of the Swiss defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porter’s Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts"
General Dynamics Corporation, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, Thales Raytheon Systems, Bell Helicopter Textron, Raytheon
Complete report available @ Future of the Swiss Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2019.