Global Markets Direct's, ‘Brain metastasis - Pipeline Review, H2 2015', provides an overview of the Brain metastasis's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Brain metastasis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Brain metastasis and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Get a copy of this report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=412987 . (This is a premium report price at US$2000 for a single user PDF license)
Companies mentioned in this report are AbbVie Inc., AngioChem Inc., BBB Therapeutics B.V., biOasis Technologies Inc.
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Diffusion Pharmaceuticals LLC, e-Therapeutics Plc, Exelixis, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Hutchison MediPharma Limited, Komipharm International Co., Ltd., Nekt
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Brain metastasis
- The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Brain metastasis and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- A review of the Brain metastasis products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.