E-bike Market in Europe 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focusses on Europe; it also covers the E-bike market in Europe market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Analysts forecast the E-bike market in Europe to grow at a CAGR of 7.09 percent over the period 2014-2019.
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the E-bike market in Europe for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers the unit shipments of e-bikes in Europe.
An e-bike, commonly known as an electric bicycle or booster bicycle, has an integrated electric motor that helps in the propulsion of the bike. E-bikes can be classified according to the power capacity of electric motor and the control system as pedal-assist only, with power-on-demand and pedal-assist, or with power-on-demand only. The classification of e-bikes vary in different countries, in some they are referred to as bicycles than mopeds or motorcycles to be exempt from stringent laws applicable for other vehicles. E-bikes are treated as a special vehicle type in many areas of legal jurisdiction.
- Derby Cycle
- Royal Dutch Gazelle
- Zhejiang Luyuan Electric Vehicle
Other Prominent Vendors
- Accell Group
- eZee Kinetics
- Giant Bicycles
- Jiangsu Xinri
- Prodeco Technologies
- Stromer Bicycles
- Trek Bicycles
- Yadea Technology Group
- Increased Disposable Income
- Immature Technology
- Technological Innovations
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Have any Query on the Report get your Queries Resolved at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=29585 .
(Prices start at US $2500 for a single user PDF)