ICT investment trends in Japan; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2017 is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The Japanese economy started showing positive signs of development in 2016, recording a rise of 1.7% during Q1 2016, largely driven by the increasing consumption and trade activities. With this backdrop, Japanese enterprises are planning to increase their ICT budget in order to accommodate the latest and most innovative IT infrastructure in their organizations.
- The survey also reveals that Japanese enterprises are eagerly spending on hardware domain resulting in increased investment in networking and communications equipment, security devices and desktops/laptops/thin clients.
- Furthermore, the survey finds that enterprises in Japan consider outsourcing as an important and feasible option in order to improve their financial position thereby increasing their focus on core enterprise operations.
To access full report with TOC, please visit ICT investment trends in Japan; Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2017
ICT investment trends in Japan presents the findings from a survey of 90 Japanese enterprises regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Japanese enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting. The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including business intelligence, mobility management, IoT, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Japan. Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Japan.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2016 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Japanese enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Insight into Japanese enterprises' preferred buying approaches
- Factors that are influencing Japanese enterprises' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the Japanese enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2016 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Japanese enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Japanese enterprises
IBM Microsoft NTT Data NEC Corporation Informatica Apple HP Oracle Fujitsu Adobe Google
Manager - Marketing
Reportstack Market Research