Quarter Beverage Tracker: East Europe is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments in the region. Providing analysis and commentary on the factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by the industry.
• Economic and political uncertainty is negatively impacting some markets in the region
• Unemployment and the specter of rising inflation will force austerity on both the consumer and producers
• Private Labels are enjoying boosted performance by the above
• Sports drinks enjoyed favorable conditions in the Russian market, although this was not always true across all regions
This report offers commentary on the key aspects for the beverage market for the region, offering data information and market forecasts. The report identifies the key drivers noted by our professional consultants.
In particular this reports provides commentary for major events in the following areas:
• Notable product evolutions
• Wide reaching political waves that influence the beverage market
• Major developments for the significant categories
• Factors that could influence the forecast
• A special focus on taxation in both East and West Europe
Reasons To Buy
• Designed for clients who want to understand the latest trends in the beverage industry.
• East Europe Quarterly Beverage Tracker report is ideal for benchmarking total market vs retail audit data and is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry and market developments.
• This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the beverage market in East Europe.
• In the current climate of economic uncertainty and market volatility companies need to know about more than just data.
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit Quarter Beverage Tracker: East Europe.