RnRMarketResearch.com adds “Oropharyngeal Candidiasis – Pipeline Review, H1 2015 ” to its store.
The report ‘Oropharyngeal Candidiasis – Pipeline Review, H1 2015′, provides an overview of the Oropharyngeal Candidiasis’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Oropharyngeal Candidiasis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Oropharyngeal Candidiasis and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. Complete report is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/oropharyngeal-candidiasis-pipeline-review-h1-2015-market-report.html .
Global Markets Direct’s report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct’s proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct’s team. Drug profiles/records featured in the report undergoes periodic updation following a stringent set of processes that ensures that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, processes including live news & deals tracking, browser based alert-box and clinical trials registries tracking ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
Order a copy of this report at (Prices start at US $ 2000 for a single user PDF) http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=310204 .
Companies discussed in this report include:
· Eisai Co., Ltd.
· Onxeo SA
Drugs profiled discussed in this report include E-1210, E-1211, miconazole, Prof-002, Recombinant Peptides for Oropharyngeal Candidiasis.
Featured News & Press Releases:
· Apr 01, 2014: BioAlliance Pharma provides an update on its partnerships for Loramyc/Oravig
· Mar 12, 2013: Sosei Initiates Phase III Study For SO-1105 For Treatment Of Oropharyngeal Candidiasis
· Jan 07, 2013: BioAlliance Pharma Announces Launch Of Oravig In US
· Oct 18, 2012: BioAlliance Pharma Signs Agreement With Shafayab Gostar To Distribute Loramyc In Iran
· Jul 02, 2012: Sosei Completes Phase I Study Of SO-1105 For Treatment Of Oropharyngeal Candidiasis
· Mar 08, 2012: Sosei Initiates Phase I Study Of SO-1105 In Japan
· Sep 07, 2011: BioAlliance Decides To Regain Full US Rights For Oravig
· May 16, 2011: BioAlliance Pharma's Partner Therabel Launches Loramyc In Germany With Support Of Hikma
List of Tables