According to the report, in addition to the increasing number of data centers, increased content digitalization and the need for additional computing and storage infrastructure have led to the establishment of new data centers the world over. Data centers are equipped with computing equipment and supporting peripherals that are mounted on racks; the increased use of computer equipment leads to high demand for data center rack solutions.
Cloud computing is the use of computing resources that are delivered to customers with the help of internet technologies. When a company moves to a cloud-based service model it means that the company moves away from a traditional capital expenditure model to an operating expenditure model. Cloud computing offers its services through three fundamental models, namely SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS. SaaS is a model through which software applications, databases, or other data are made available to a customer through the use of the internet. IaaS is the provision of computing infrastructures with the help of internet technologies. PaaS is the delivery of a computing platform. The Cloud Computing market in the ANZ region is expected to grow at a high rate during the forecast period.
Analysts forecast the Cloud Computing market in the ANZ region will grow at a CAGR of 25.52 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the Cloud Computing Market in the ANZ region for the period 2014-2018. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated from SaaS, IaaS and PaaS. The three main segments considered in this report are described below:
- SaaS: SaaS includes revenue generated from various software applications provided over the cloud such as business intelligence, content, communication and collaboration, customer relationship management, enterprise resource planning, human resources management, project and portfolio management, and supply chain management.
- IaaS: IaaS includes revenue generated from the use of IT infrastructure such as compute, print, and storage infrastructure provided to clients.
- PaaS: PaaS considers revenue generated from the deployment of platforms for application development, application infrastructure middleware, business intelligence, and database management systems.
Purchase Report Directly @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=290236.
The report also presents the vendor landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the top four vendors in the market. In addition, it discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the Cloud Computing market in the ANZ region. It also outlines the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
Cloud Computing Market in the ANZ region 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the ANZ region; it also covers the Cloud Computing market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Market Driver
- Increasing Support from Australia Government.
Key Market Challenge
- Growing Concerns about Cyber Security.
Key Market Trend
- Increasing Adoption of Hybrid Deployment Model.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Cloud Computing Market ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.