ReportsnReports.com adds report Global Agrochemicals Market 2014-2018 to its store. Agrochemicals, also known as agrichemicals, are chemicals that enhance the yield and quality of crops. Pesticides and fertilizers are the two major types of agrochemicals. Pesticides control pests that feed on crops or on the nutrients in the soil that are meant for crops. Fertilizers enhance the fertility of soil by providing essential nutrients for crop growth.
Analysts forecast the Global Agrochemicals market to grow at a CAGR of 4.16 percent over the period 2013-2018.
Covered in this Report
The report provides data on the different segments of the Global Pesticides market, which are based on the following criteria: Chemical Pesticides and Bio pesticides, Application, Generic and Patented Products, Geography, and Type. The report also provides data on the different segments of the Global Fertilizers market, which are based on the following criteria: Geography and Type
Global Agrochemicals Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the North Americas, Asia, Western Europe, Latin America, and ROW for pesticides market and APAC, Europe, North America, South and Central America, and ROW for Global Fertilizers market; it also covers the Global Agrochemicals market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key Regions: Global Pesticides Market
- North America
- Western Europe
- Latin America
Purchase Report Directly @ http://goo.gl/ksbYG1.
Key Regions: Global Fertilizers Market
- North America
- South and Central America
- BASF SE
- Bayer AG
- Dow AgroSciences
- Potash Corp. of Saskatchewan Inc.
- Syngenta AG
- The Mosaic Co.
- Yara International ASA
Other Prominent Vendors
- ADAMA Agricultural Solutions Ltd.
- AMVAC Chemical Corp.
- Arysta LifeScience Ltd.
- Cheminova A/S
- Chemtura Corp.
- Drexel Chemical Co.
- FMC Corp.
- Isagro SpA
- Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd.
- Kumiai Chemical Industry Co. Ltd.
- Mitsui Chemicals Inc.
- Nihon Nohyaku Co. Ltd.
- Nippon Soda Co. Ltd.
- Nissan Chemical Industries Ltd.
- Nufarm Ltd.
- Oxon Italia SpA
- Rallis India Ltd.
- Sabero Organics Gujarat Ltd.
- Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd.
- United Phosphorous Ltd.
- Wilbur-Ellis Co.
- Introduction of New Active Ingredients.
- Regulatory Ban on Pesticides.
- Increasing Number of Collaborations.
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to the Agrochemical Market ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, consumer goods, environment, advanced materials, public sector, food and beverages, energy and power, medical devices, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing & construction, semiconductor and electronics, IT & telecommunication, pharmaceuticals, retail, water, banking and financial services , advanced materials and much more.