In-detail Table of Contents of Alzheimer’s Disease Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2021 Market Research
Scope for this research:
· The AD market has a lack of therapeutic options.
· Which classes of drug dominate the market?
· What newly approved therapies have entered the market?
· How do the leading marketed therapies compare clinically?
· How will the new therapies be positioned in the treatment of AD?
· How have selected late-stage pipeline therapies performed in clinical trials?
The pipeline contains a range of molecule types and molecular targets, including those that are well established in AD, and novel, first-in-class therapies.
· Which molecular targets appear most frequently in the pipeline?
· AD clinical trials have an overall attrition rate of 94%.
· What are the failure rates for individual Phases of clinical development?
· How do AD clinical trial characteristics, including failure rate, duration, and size compare against respiratory and industry averages?
The AD market is forecast to rise from a value of $5.2 billion in 2014 to $11.3 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 11.8% across the eight major markets assessed.
· How much of a role will disease prevalence and new product approvals play in market growth?
· Will generic competition have a significant impact on the market over the forecast period?
There have been 170 licensing deals and 104 co-development deals pertaining to AD products since 2006.
· Which territories show the most deal activity?
· What were the trends in deal completion by product stage of development?
· What were the conditions of the key licensing or co-development deals to take place in AD?
Get sample for this research http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=504199 .
Reasons to buy this research:
· Understand the current clinical and commercial landscape through a comprehensive study of disease pathogenesis, diagnosis, prognosis, and the current treatment algorithm used in AD.
· Assess the safety and efficacy of current treatment options, with extensive product profiles on prominent marketed therapies, and a heatmap directly comparing safety and efficacy data.
· Analyze the AD pipeline and stratify by stage of development, molecule type, and molecular target. The most promising late-stage therapies are profiled and assessed in terms of clinical performance and competitiveness, alongside a single-product forecast.
· Predict growth in market size in eight major markets, with in-depth market forecasting from 2014 to 2021. The forecasts will provide an understanding of how epidemiology trends, new drug entries, and patent expirations will influence market value.
· Identify commercial opportunities in the AD deals landscape by analyzing trends in licensing and co-development deals, and by profiling the most significant deals that have occurred in this indication in recent years.
Complete research report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/alzheimers-disease-therapeutics-in-major-developed-markets-to-2021-aging-population-and-improved-disease-understanding-increase-demand-for-disease-modifying-agents-market-report.html .