About: The Global Market for Carbon Nanotubes: Technologies, Production, End User Markets and Opportunities Analysis, 2015-2025
Once the most promising of all nanomaterials, carbon nanotubes (CNTs) face stiff competition in conductive applications from graphene and other 2D materials and in mechanically enhanced composites from nanocellulose. However, after considerable research efforts, real CNT products are hitting the market, and large-scale industrial production of single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWNTs) has been initiated, promising new market opportunities in transparent conductive films, transistors, sensors and memory devices. Li-ion battery additives and supercapacitors are also potential high growth market opportunities.
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=415818 . (Single User License - US $1543)
What Does The Report Include?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global graphene market to 2025
- Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key executives
- End user market analysis and technology timelines
- Financial estimates for the markets graphene will impact
- Patent analysis
- Tables and figures illustrating graphene market size
- Full company profiles of graphene producers and application developers including technology descriptions and end user markets targeted
- Profiles of prominent research centres
- Industry activity and breakthroughs by market 2013-2015
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=415818 .
RnRMarketResearch.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 100,000+ market research reports from over 95 leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets.