ATLANTA, GA, September 24, 2014- Last Friday, Fresh 2 Def kicked-off the 2014 BET Hip Hop Awards weekend with an exclusive Cazal Eyewear trunk show, hosted by American R&B/Soul Singer, Musiq Soulchild, a.k.a. "The Husel," and Celebrity Stylist, Middleman Fresh. At the premier men's style event, guests shopped the latest from Cazal Eyewear's new and classic collections, enjoyed complimentary cocktails from Fresh 2 Def, music by DJ Tone, appetizers by Chef Nikki Rowland and cupcakes by Cupcake Mafia.
On the Fresh 2 Def red carpet, Musiq Soulchild promoted his latest venture into Hip Hop. Musiq has decided to mix things up with a new style of music, which he has created as his alter ego, known as "The Husel." He explained that his decision to change his musical style has come from his audience; he is "giving the audience what they want to hear," which he explains is not the same style of music that everyone is used to hearing from him. Musiq, or The Husel, described his new music as "not rap, but not trap music," which he has released on his Sound Cloud.
Notables in attendance:
- D. Woods - American R&B Singer, Dancer, Actress and former member of Danity Kane
- Shanell Woodgett - American Singer/Songwriter, signed to Young Money Entertainment
- Demetria McKinney - American Actress and Singer, "Janine Payne" in "Tyler Perry's House of Payne"
- Meelah Williams - American Recording Artist, former member of Motown 1990s trio "702"
- Gocha Hawkins - Entrepreneur, Owner of Gocha Salon, Hair and Makeup Artist
- Dice Dixon - VH1's La La's Full Court Life
To stay updated and find out about the next Fresh 2 Def Men's Style Event, follow @f2datl on Twitter and Instagram.
Photo Credit: DJ Bing
To view additional photos, please visit http://10squaredpr.smugmug.com/Cazal-Eyewear-Trunk-Show-Hoste/
10 Squared | email@example.com | (404) 458-5820