RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Process Automation and Instrumentation Market by Types (Hardware, Software, Service), Technology (SCADA, PLC, DCS, MES), Application (Chemical, Oil & Gas, Solar, Metal, Water & Waste, Energy, Food, Automotive) and by Geography – Analysis & Global Forecasts to 2013 – 2020” to its store.
With the increasing demand from customers, the current market situation in the automation industry is encouraging. So the process automation and instrumentation becomes very essential tool in the different industries. Factors that are driving the process automation and instrumentation market are: reduction into operational and maintenance cost, maximization into efficiency and quality of a plant and protection to people, plant assets and the environment. The process automation and instrumentation market report details the design architecture, market statistics and the market standards for process automation market.
Request a sample copy @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=108911 .
The analysis shows that the total process automation and instrumentation market is projected to reach market revenue worth $180.26 billion by 2020. In terms of technology nearly 60% of market is governed by DCS (Distributed Control System). Whereas the PLC & SCADA gaining popularity in the process automation and instrumentation market. America and Europe are the highest market sharing countries, and will continue their growth till 2020. Petrochemical Manufacturing, Water and Waste Water Treatment, Energy and Power Utilities, Oil and Gas Extraction showing highest contribution in 2013 and they are expected to grow in the future.
- Impact analysis of the process automation & instrumentation market, which describes factors currently driving and restraining the growth of the market as well as the impact in the long run.
- Market size, forecasts, and industry roadmap of process automation and instrumentation market.
- Extensive qualitative analysis of the process automation and instrumentation market. Porter’s Five Force analysis to understand the market opportunities for potential new entrants and the current players.
- Burning issues and opportunities with respect to process automation and instrumentation market.
- Analysis of different process automation and instrumentation technologies and applications of the market.
- Key trends shaping and influencing the market.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and projection of the important geographical markets to give an overall view of the global market.
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players in the market with respect to each type of the material, in-depth market share analysis with individual revenue, market shares, and market share rankings.
- Competitive intelligence from company profiles, key player strategies, and game-changing developments such as product launches, mergers and acquisitions.
- Identification of the emerging trends and analysis of the opportunities in the market, for the stakeholders, by identifying the high-growth segments of the Process Automation and Instrumentation market.
Complete report available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/process-automation-instrumentation-market-by-technology-scada-plc-dcs-mes-communication-profibus-fieldbus-wireless-hart-isa100-transmitter-flow-temperature-level-pressure-market-report.html .
Browse Automation Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/automotive-transportation/automation .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On
Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/RnRMRhttps://plus.google.com/u/0/104156468549256253075/