RnRMarketResearch.com adds report “Unconventional Oil and Gas Quarterly Deals Review, Q4 2013 – North America Remained the Leading Destination for Acquisitions” to its store.
“Unconventional Oil and Gas Quarterly Deals Review, Q4 2013 North America Remained the Leading Destination for Acquisitions” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the unconventional oil and gas industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, partnerships, and PE/VC transactions registered in the unconventional oil and gas segment in Q4 2013. The report provides detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last five quarters segregated into deal types, segments, and geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from proprietary in-house Oil and Gas deals database and primary and secondary research.
Complete report is available @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/unconventional-oil-and-gas-quarterly-deals-review-q4-2013-north-america-remained-the-leading-destination-for-acquisitions-market-report.html .
- Analyze market trends for the unconventional oil and gas industry in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in the unconventional oil and gas segments, such as shale plays, CBM, Oil Sands
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Partnerships, Private Equity, and Venture Financing in the unconventional oil and gas industry
- Summary of unconvetional oil and gas deals globally in the last five quarters
- Information on the top deals that took place in the industry
- Geographies covered include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- Review the valuation metrics, such as US$ per boe, US$ per 1P reserves, and US$ per 2P reserves
Inquire for a discount on this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=168534 .
Reasons to buy
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry
- Evaluate type of companies divesting / acquiring and ways to raise capital in the market
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the unconventional oil and gas industry
- Identify major private equity/venture capital firms that are providing finance to unconventional oil and gas companies
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry
- Identify top deals makers in the unconventional oil and gas industry
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=168534 .
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 3
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Unconventional Oil and Gas, Global, Deals Summary 9
2.1 Unconventional Oil and Gas, Global, Deal Analysis, Q4 2013 9
2.2 Unconventional Oil and Gas, Global, Deals by Type, Q4 2013 11
3 Unconventional Oil and Gas, Global, Deals Summary by Type 12
3.1 Unconventional Oil and Gas Asset Transactions, Global, Q4 2013 12
3.1.1 Unconventional Oil and Gas Asset Transactions, Global, Share of Deals by Transaction Size, Q4 2013 14
3.1.2 Unconventional Oil and Gas Asset Transactions, Global, Number of Transactions by Status, Q4 2013 15
3.1.3 Unconventional Oil and Gas Asset Transactions, Number of Transactions by Region, Q4 2013 16
3.1.4 Unconventional Oil and Gas Asset Transactions, by Region and Size, Q4 2013 18
3.1.5 Unconventional Oil and Gas, Asset Transaction Value, by Region, Q4 2013 19
Browse Oil & Gas Industry Reports @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/reports/energy-power/energy/petroleum-energy/oil-gas-petroleum-energy-energy-energy-power .
RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offer in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries. Not limited to industry reports covering telecommunication, healthcare, pharmaceutical, financial services, energy, technology, real estate, logistics, F&B , media and more.
Follow Us On