For third year, panel provides innovative strategies in driving customer experience
ATLANTA (Aug. 20, 2014) – Intradiem, the leading provider of intraday automation solutions, announces the newest members of its “Real-time Front Line” thought leadership panel, as well as recognizes returning veterans. For the third year, Intradiem is partnering with industry experts to provide tips and best practices for maximizing intraday automation in the contact center, as well as the customer experience and agent performance.
“We’d like to recognize our panelists and their tremendous contributions to the industry,” said Matt McConnell, chief executive officer of Intradiem. “Dedicated to elevating the customer experience, we are confident these thought leaders will drive change and spur momentum for revolutionizing the contact center industry.”
Intradiem’s panel members include:
- Annette Franz is the director of VOC consulting at Confirmit, a market research and enterprise feedback management software provider. Through her blog, “CX Journey,” Annette helps companies understand the importance of the employee experience, as well as their role in delivering an exceptional customer experience. Annette is a certified customer experience professional (CCXP), CEM certified and a local networking lead for the Customer Experience Professionals Association (CXPA). She was recently recognized as one of the 100 most influential tech women on Twitter by Business Insider and has been recognized by various organizations as a top influencer in customer experience.
- Bob Fletcher is one of the nation’s leading call center consultants, having delivered guidance to more than 1,000 call centers, as well as trained more than 5,000 managers and supervisors worldwide. His clients have been recognized for outstanding customer service by J.D. Power and Associates and have produced some of the highest profit margins in the industry.
- Greg Levin, a returning member of the panel, is the author of “Full Contact: Contact Center Practices and Strategies,” as well as various case studies, blog posts and comprehensive research reports on contact center best practices, trends and challenges. He is the founder of the “Off Center” blog and former editor of ICMI’s “Service Level Newsletter” and “Call Center Management Review.”
- Jim Rembach is a strategic and tactical advisor who specializes in using analytics for leadership and organizational development, as well as employee and customer engagement to improve customer experiences. Handpicked by the CXPA (Customer Experience Professionals Association) Leadership and Education Committee, Jim is a member of the “Ask the CX Expert” program. He is a certified Emotional Intelligence (EQ) practitioner, contact center auditor and employee retention specialist, as well as hold a U.S. trademark for the “Servant Teamwork®” leadership and organizational transformation methodology. Jim has authored nine book regarding contact center quality, employee engagement, customer experience and leadership development.
- Melissa Kovacevic is a returning member of the panel with more than 30 years of experience as a contact center consultant and quality coach. Melissa partners with clients to develop strategies that blend people, processes and technology for customer experience and agent engagement success. Her own blog, “Customer Service Power…Turn it On,” is read by thousands of customer experience professionals worldwide. She was recently recognized by ICMI as being one of the Top 50 Contact Center Thought Leaders on Twitter and she is a featured speaker at contact center conferences and industry webinars for ICMI, CustomerManagementIQ and CCNG.
- Shep Hyken, customer service expert, professional speaker and bestselling author, is chief amazement officer at Shepard Presentations where he works with organizations to build loyal relationships with their customers and employees. He is the creator of The Customer Focus programs which helps clients develop a customer service culture and loyalty mindset. In addition, Shep has been inducted into the National Speakers Association Hall of Fame for lifetime achievement in the public speaking industry.
Articles from these panelists are available on Intradiem’s blog.
Intradiem is the leader in intraday automation solutions for multi-channel contact centers. Intradiem’s customers achieve an invincible customer experience with a real-time workforce by automating manual processes such as intraday task management, intraday staffing, reskilling, channel balancing, and real-time alerts. Intradiem empowers an immediate and consistent response to unpredictable events and changing conditions, resulting in labor savings, improved employee performance and a better overall customer experience.