Aquaculture in United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market. Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the United States aquaculture market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The aquaculture industry is defined as production through the farming of aquatic organisms, in both inland waters and marine areas, including: freshwater fish, marine fish, diadromous fish, molluscs, and crustaceans. Farming implies some form of intervention in the rearing process to enhance production, such as regular stocking, feeding, protection from predators, etc. Farming also implies individual or corporate ownership of the stock being cultivated. The market specifically refers to output from aquaculture activities, which are designated for final harvest for consumption. Harvest for ornamental purposes is not included. Production is measured in live weight tonnes (one tonne = 1,000 kilograms) and values are based on producer prices. Any currency conversions included in this report have been calculated using constant 2013 annual average exchange rates.
- The US aquaculture industry had total revenues of $1,092.0m in 2013, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.3% between 2009 and 2013.
- Industry production volumes declined with a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -1.9% between 2009 and 2013, to reach a total of 446,071.4 tonnes in 2013.
- The performance of the industry is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 6.3% for the five-year period 2013 - 2018, which is expected to drive the industry to a value of $1,480.4m by the end of 2018.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the aquaculture industry in the United States
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the aquaculture industry in the United States
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key aquaculture industry players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the United States aquaculture industry with five year forecasts
- Macroeconomic indicators provide insight into general trends within the United States economy
Purchase a copy of this report at http://www.marketreportsonline.com/contacts/purchase.php?name=351377.Key questions answered
- What was the size of the aquaculture industry in the United States by value in 2013?
- What will be the size of the United States aquaculture industry in 2018?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the United States aquaculture industry?
- How has the industry performed over the last five years?
- How large is United States's aquaculture industry in relation to its regional counterparts?
MarketReportsOnline comprises of an online library of 2,50,000 reports and in-depth market research studies of over 5000+ micro markets. We provide 24/7 online and offline support to our customers. Get in touch with us for your needs of market research reports.
TX, Dallas North - Dominion Plaza,
17304, Preston Road,
Suite 800, Dallas 75252.
Tel: + 1 888 391 5441