Sandlerresearch.org adds report Domestic Freight Market in the US 2015-2019 to its store.
Freight is a service or method for transportation of cargo via different modes such as road, air, water, or pipeline. It is also defined as the cost incurred on transportation of goods. Domestic freight is the movement of cargo within the boundary of a country. Freight service providers are specialized in handling logistics such as transportation, warehousing, and air-freight forwarding. Often, freight service providers go beyond logistics and provide value-added services such as inventory management, cross-docking, door-to-door delivery, and packaging. They also provide strategic and operational value-added services to many shippers worldwide. Currently, domestic freight service providers are improving logistics by introducing innovative supply chain management.
The analysts forecast domestic freight market in the US to grow at a CAGR of 4.52% in terms of revenue and 2.63% in terms of volume over the period 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
This report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the domestic freight market in the US for the period 2015-2019. To calculate the market size, the report considers revenue generated by freight service providers and the volume of freight transported through different modes of transportation. It also presents the vendor landscape and corresponding detailed analysis of the top 11 vendors in the market. In addition, it discusses the major drivers that influence the growth of the market. It also summarizes the challenges faced by the vendors and the market at large, as well as the key trends that are emerging in the market.
The report, Domestic Freight Market in US 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The domestic freight market in the US can be segmented based on type of freight and mode of transport.
Based on type of freight, the market is classified into the following segments:
- Bulk freight
- General freight
Purchase a copy of the report at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=39337
Based on mode of transportation, the market is segmented into the following:
- C.H. Robinson Worldwide
- CEVA Logistics
- DB Schenker Logistics
- Deutsche Post DHL
- Expeditors International of Washington
- FedEx Supply Chain
- J.B. Hunt
- UTi Worldwide
- Werner Enterprises Dedicated and Logistics
Other Prominent Vendors
- AIT Worldwide Logistics
- American Logistics International
- Amerijet International
- APL Logistics
- Associated Global Systems
- BDP International
- BGI Worldwide Logistics
- BK Logistic Solutions
- Champion Logistics Group
- Clutch Global
- CMS Domestic Freight Forwarding
- Cole International
- Craters and Freighters
- Dura Logistics
- Estes Express Lines
- Gateway Logistics Group
- Global Shipping Company
- Hub Group
- Menlo Worldwide Logistics
- Neovia Logistics Services
- Roadrunner Transportation Systems
- Samuel Shapiro
- SBA Global Logistics Services
- Schneider Logistics
- U.S. Messenger & Logistics
- XPO Logistics
- Increase in Outsourcing of Logistics
- Shortage of Skilled Truck Drivers
- Use of Cloud-based CRM Solutions to Enhance Vendor-shipper Relationship
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?3
For more Information on the report, inquire at http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=39337
About US:Sandlerresearch.org (http://www.sandlerresearch.org/) is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.