ReportsnReports.com adds “India's Future lies in LNG - Ascertaining Potential Medium to Long Term Sustainable Demand for LNG in India” report to its research database.
Overview of the Report
While the energy requirement of India is on the brink of a stellar growth, there are serious problems with the domestic gas supply scenario and overall sector framework. Under such circumstances, the moment has come for the key stakeholders across the natural gas value chain to reassess the risks & rewards in the Indian Gas Market and align their future strategies accordingly.
The primary objective of this study is to unleash the opportunities in store for RLNG consumption in India, based on an in-depth bottom up exercise of the Indian gas market. The study will provide the most authentic and segment-wise & region-wise RLNG market outlook, based on a regional & consumer segment-wise bottom-up analysis and forecasting. The analysis will also take into account the various regulatory & policy parameters and economic aspects applicable on the various gas consumer segments
Highlights of the Study
- Bottom-up Natural Gas demand assessment: Region-wise, Consumer Segment-wise and Fuel-wise, based on primary and secondary research.
- Forecasting of Natural Gas Demand, with regional and segmental split, giving: Present Scenario, Foreseeable Future Outlook (Upto 2020) and Non-Foreseeable Future Outlook (From 2020 to 2025).
- Assessment of landed price of Natural Gas at key demand hubs across different regions in the country.
- Region-wise and Consumer segment-wise RLNG demand based on price elasticity (i.e. LNG price appetite).
- Impact on RLNG demand based on different domestic gas availability & domestic/RLNG pricing scenarios.
- Based on above exercise, identification of primary target consumer segments and anchor customers for RLNG penetration, existing and emerging capacity, potential gas requirement and their location.
- Assessment on Gas Pricing that would facilitate penetration of LNG in the Indian natural gas market.
Additional attractive features include...
- Pan-India mapping of target LNG consumer segments, say: Power, Fertilizer, Refinery, LPG Fractionators, Industrial hubs, Downstream Natural Gas Distribution centers.
- Pan-India mapping of Existing, Expanding, Greenfield (under-construction), Indicated, Probable and Required Natural Gas Infrastructure: Gas Pipeline and RLNG Terminals, in order to facilitate LNG market penetration.
- Pan-India mapping of Natural Gas supply connectivity of RLNG Projects (as described above) and Demand Centers, with identification of key missing links
Purchase a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=291949.
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports (http://www.reportsnreports.com/ ) library of 400,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on email@example.com and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need. Not limited to a particular industry, ReportsnReports.com offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, consumer goods, environment, pharmaceuticals, healthcare, food and beverages, biotechnology, retail, water, advanced materials and much more.