ICT investment trends in government :Enterprise ICT spending patterns through to the end of 2016is a latest researched report available at ReportsnReports.com.Government institutions are spending a major proportion of their ICT budget on the core domains of hardware and software in order to maximize economic growth and enhance performance by using advanced technologies such as virtualization and customized applications. Moreover, government institutions are prioritizing their investments in various ICT sub domains for the purpose of recreating and modernizing public administration and to improve service delivery
- survey shows that government institutions are increasingly investing in ICT in order to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of internal administration, and facilitate better and more open policy making.
- While the hardware budget is dominated by clients, and network and communications equipment, expenditure on software licenses constitutes nearly one-third of the software budget.
- Meanwhile, government institutions consider price as the most important criterion when choosing an ICT provider.
ICT investment trends in government presents the findings from a survey of 135 such institutions regarding their Information and Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how government institutions currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
The report illustrates the core technologies government institutions are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility. Understand the approach adopted by these institutions to purchase technology and get a better insight into ICT vendors and services providers when pitching their solutions to government institutions.
The report also focuses on government institutions' ICT expenditure trends for specific technology areas, identifying the top three IT projects, and understanding the business challenges faced by institutions.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=446385
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2015 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions government institutions are interested in outsourcing
- Government institutions' investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility
- Factors that are influencing government institutions' investments in each technology category
- How government institutions' IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Government institutions' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into government institutions' preferred buying approaches
- Business and IT objectives that government institutions are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing government institutions' decisions to select an ICT provider
Reasons To Buy
- Understand how the government institutions ICT landscape is set to change in 2015 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by government institutions in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of government institutions.
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, and mobility)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing government institutions' decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers' priorities and identify the business and IT objectives that government institutions are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 350,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Call +1 888 391 5441 with your research requirements or email the details on firstname.lastname@example.org and we would be happy to help you find the business intelligence that you need.