New market research titled “Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) - Pipeline Review, H2 2015” to its store. The report provides an overview of the Leishmaniasis’s therapeutic pipeline. The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Company Profiles Advinus Therapeutics Ltd., Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc., BioLingus AG, Dafra Pharma International Ltd., iCo Therapeutics Inc., Merck KGaA, Mologen AG, Nanomerics Ltd, Sanofi, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and Zydus Cadila Healthcare Limited
Drugs Profiles 18-MC, amphotericin b, amphotericin B, amphotericin b NanoDisk, AS-605240, CDRI-99/288, corifungin, Drugs for Leishmaniasis and Trypanosomiasis, fexinidazole, Indotecan hydrochloride, interferon gamma, KVH-14, leishmaniasis vaccine, MGN-1331, NPC-1161B, Oleylphosphocholine, pegylated amphotericin B, Polysaccharide for Oncology, Infectious Disease and Allergy, S-010269, Small Molecule for Leishmaniasis, Small Molecule for Visceral Leishmaniasis, Small Molecule to Inhibit SOD for Chagas Disease and Leishmaniasis, Small Molecules for Infectious Disease and Oncology, Small Molecules for Infectious Diseases, Small Molecules for Leishmaniasis, Small Molecules for Leishmaniasis, Small Molecules for Protozoal Infections, Small Molecules for Visceral Leishmaniasis, Small Molecules to Block LHR1 for Leishmaniasis, Small Molecules to Inhibit HDAC for Oncology and Infectious Diseases, Small molecules to Inhibit PDE for Leishmaniasis and Trypanosomiasis, Synthetic Peptides for Infectious Disease, visceral leishmaniasis vaccine and VL-2098
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar), complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Complete report on H2 2015 pipeline review of Leishmaniasis with 28 market data tables and 15 figures, spread across 100 pages is available at http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/leishmaniasis-kala-azar-pipeline-review-h2-2015-market-report.html .
Scope of this report:
· The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar)
· The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
· The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) and enlists all their major and minor projects
· The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
· A review of the Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
· Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
· A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects
· Coverage of the Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type
Inquire more about this report @ http://www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=459973 .
Reasons to buy:
· Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
· Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
· Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
· Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar)
· Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
· Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Leishmaniasis (Kala-Azar) pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
· Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
· Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline