Global Bio Polypropylene(PP) Market 2015-2019 is a new research report added by Sandlerresearch.org under the Chemicals category. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global bio-polypropylene market for the period 2015-2019.
Bio-polypropylene belongs to the family of polyolefins which is produced from renewable or plant-derived energy sources, such as sugarcane, starch, etc. Bio-polypropylene derived from sugarcane usually exhibits the same characteristics as that of the polypropylene generated from fossil feedstock. It is a thermoplastic polymer that is known for its tensile strength, firmness and resistant to heat. Bio-polypropylene can be co-polymerized to enhance the tensile strength and toughness. It is utilized essentially for injection molding and thermoforming applications, and is transformed into diverse parts for use in durable applications in packaging, automotive industry, etc.
The analysts forecast global bio-polypropylene market to grow at a CAGR of 5.58% by volume during 2014-2019.
Covered in this Report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global bio-polypropylene market for the period 2015-2019. It provides data on the following segments of the market:
- Application (Injection Molding, Textiles, Films, and Other Applications)
- Geography (Europe, North America, APAC, and ROW)
The report, namely Global Bio-polypropylene Market 2015-2019, is based on an in-depth market analysis, with inputs from industry experts. The report includes a comprehensive discussion on the market, segmented by geography and also provides an extensive coverage on various applications of bio-polypropylene. It presents the market analysis for each application segment in detail, which can be used to evaluate the market for individual application segment based on its growth potential and return on investment. The report provides the key vendors information based on the production volume of bio-polypropylene.
Purchase a Copy of the Report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/purchase?rname=40468
- North America
- Biobent Polymers
- Dow Chemicals
- Global Bioenergies
- Trellis Earth Products
Other Prominent Vendors
- DU Pont
- Nature Works
- Consumer Preference for Sustainable Products
- Increased Availability of Shale Gas
- Sustainable Packaging
Key Questions Answered in this Report
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space and what is their portfolio matrix?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What is the competitive landscape as characterized by geography?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Inquire for this report @ http://www.sandlerresearch.org/inquire-before-buying?rname=40468
Sandlerresearch.org is an online market research store for research reports on multiple industries. These reports provide market analysis, trends and opportunities and forecast about industries that helps to make a right decision for the business.