The total building automation and controls market is expected to reach $49.5 billion by 2018 growing at a double digit CAGR from 2013 till 2018. & The stringent regulations being imposed by the governments augmented by the increasing need to save operational costs by building owners has enhanced the demand for building automation and controls. Although the concept of building automation has been in existence for a long time and has witnessed profound growth in the last five years there is huge demand for HVAC, security and access controls. Growing awareness of wireless technologies and the developments towards the integration of wired and wireless will propel the market in the future. & Demand for energy efficient buildings, more convenient devices and enhanced security via building automation and controls remains the major drivers for the building automation controls market. Growth in government incentives, assistance of powerline communication and global sporting events such as World Cup Soccer in 2014, Olympics in 2016 offer excellent opportunities to the market growth. & In addition to this, wireless technology has revolutionized the market; further boosting the market for already existing buildings.
Browse 112 market data tables with 43 figures spread through 369 pages and in-depth TOC on Global Building Automation & Controls Market (2013 – 2018): By Product (Lighting, Security & Access, HVAC, Entertainment, Outdoor, Elevator Controls, Building Management Systems (BMS)), Application & Geography (Americas, Europe, APAC, And ROW.
Building automation and controls provides the advanced functionality to the building using distributed control systems. Demand for energy efficient solutions, enhanced security, increased venture capital funding and demand for improving the standards of the individuals have led for the development of the building automation and control market. Building automation and control market is currently in high growth stage of the industry life cycle and is expected to continue this growth phase till 2018. The major players in this industry include Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.), Johnson Controls (U.S.), Siemens Building Technologies (Switzerland), Schneider Electric (France) and others.
- The global building automation and controls market is estimated to grow at a healthy CAGR from 2013 till 2018 and to reach close to $50 billion by the end of these five years.
- Currently, HVAC controls contribute to more than 33% of the global building automation and controls market. However, the security & access controls are estimated to contribute the highest by the end of 2018.
- The factors such as evolving technologies and market dynamics that are affecting each type of controls.
- Dimming systems and sensors are expected to grow at high rate in the lighting controls market for the next five years.
- Porter's analysis in detail, market dynamics of each control product and their respective markets has been explained.
- Detailed segmentation of building automation market by application with a focus on markets of high growth and emerging technologies.
- Detailed market dynamics i.e. drivers, restraints and opportunities, for the major control products along with winning imperatives.
- Detailed competitive landscape with identification of the key players and market share analysis with market rankings.
- Complete value chain, allied industry segments & value chain analysis of the global building automation industry and their impacts on the market
This report describes all the major building automation and controls such as lighting, HVAC, security & access, outdoor, entertainment, elevators controls and BMS. Lighting controls is further segmented to relay systems, controllable breakers, sensors, manual switches, dimming systems, control panels and others. HVAC controls are further segmented to thermostat, zone and climate controls, sensors and keypads. Security and access controls include biometric systems, intrusion detection systems, video management systems, touchscreens and keypads and others. Outdoor controls covers stand alone and network controls, landscape and parking's.
Report is segmented by applications into commercial, residential, institutional, industrial and others. Commercial application includes office, lodging, healthcare, retail, warehouse non manufacturing and others. Institutional buildings include education, religious, amusement, government and public recreations.
We at MarketsandMarkets are inspired to help our clients grow by providing apt business insight with our huge market intelligence repository.
North - Dominion Plaza,
Suite 800, Dallas, TX 75252